advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
ink for Canon i960: OEM or 3rd party? which one? inkdaddy? ink4art? inkjetmadness? what else?
Posted by: New.Dad
Date: December 22, 2005 01:07PM
I need to get some ink for my Canon i960 printer. So far I have been happy with the ink that came with the printer. Now it's time to buy ink, and I am not sure if Canons cope well with 3rd party ink or should I stick with OEM?

and if I decide to go 3rd party, which one is the best?

Oh, I forgot. I print a picture here and there, sometimes a greeting card, and general purpose documents...

Thanks
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: ink for Canon i960: OEM or 3rd party? which one? inkdaddy? ink4art? inkjetmadness? what else?
Posted by: bangman
Date: December 22, 2005 01:31PM
LaserMonks.

---------
3GHz - The clock is STILL ticking Steve.
Re: ink for Canon i960: OEM or 3rd party? which one? inkdaddy? ink4art? inkjetmadness? what else?
Posted by: hermes
Date: December 22, 2005 02:34PM
I just started using 3rd party. Ink4art. Got one bad cartridge, but since then everything seems fine. I have been watching for comments about 3rd party ink on the canon but haven't seen anything. It would be useful to know what long term effects there might be.
Posted by: Bernie
Date: December 22, 2005 02:36PM
Ink4Art has great customer service and good quality and bundles. Last coupon expired on the 15th of the month. Always emailing discounts. I buy their knock off Canon for the 6 tank system.

Staunton, Virginia
Anonymous User
Date: December 23, 2005 01:34AM
[www.private.abacus24-7.com]?
They sell OA100 brand inks. No problems, Im on my 5th or 6th set.
For Canon IP16000 and IP3000

Carm
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 84
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020