advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
SIXTH SENSEO!. . .Senseo Coffee Machine FREE. . .sort'a. . .
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 02, 2006 11:25AM
Senseo $50 Visa Card Rebate & FREE pods for referring Senseo customer

I see FREE Senseo coffee machines! grinning smiley

Senseo is running a promotion where you can get a $50 visa reward card when you buy a senseo and send in the form with the UPC and receipt. If you put the information of the existing senseo customer who referred you, they will get a package of pods.

NOTE FINE PRINT:
$50 rebate to first 5000 people, making it free!
$20 to those after the first 5000.

. . .so you're guaranteed $20 BUT the $50 is yours only if you get in early. . .

$50 Visa Card Rebate & FREE pods for referring Senseo customer (in pdf format)

Amazon has it for $49.99 with free shipping, A9 discount, no sales tax in most states and in black, blue or white.

Amazon Senseo search

Some Target stores had Senseo's last week on clearance for $5 and Sears also had them awhile back for $29.99.

Costco (in-store) has them for $48.50 plus sales tax. You can buy in online too but you will be charged shipping/handling charge.

Senseo @ Costco

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2006 11:27AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: SIXTH SENSEO!. . .Senseo Coffee Machine FREE. . .sort'a. . .
Posted by: Donkey Hotay
Date: May 02, 2006 11:38AM
"I see dead coffee"

=DH
Donkey (Ye Olde Farte of ye Internette) Hotay is a Tilted Windmill® enterprise.
Posted by: spacescape
Date: May 02, 2006 12:21PM
Wow, target had them for $5.00 on clearance? They had them a few weeks ago but I thought they where still like $30-$40...

Bill
Date: May 02, 2006 12:23PM
someone reported some targets had the red one (which I think was made especially for target?) for $5 but I didn't see them @ my local target BUT most clearance items @ target depend on what your local target has. . .

Posted by: spacescape
Date: May 02, 2006 12:29PM
Newt - do you have a senseo? If so, does it make a pretty decent cup of coffee? My dad has a Melitta and it makes a pretty decent cup of coffee... However, any so called "COMPATIBLE" pods seem to not work that great w/ the machine.
Date: May 02, 2006 12:48PM
I had one BUT it tasted "watery" so I returned it (I tend to like my coffee strong). I tried a few pods from Maxwell house/folger's etc.

Some say that certain pods work nicely but I didn't feel like doing a "pod hunt."

I guess it depends on a person's taste buds.

The Senseo did accept pods from the Home Cafe machine without problems . . .

I returned it to the store. I did like the frothy crema that it made and the fact that I could have a cup of coffee anytime I wanted without having to make a batch in a regular machine.

There is also an refillable pod that you can fill with your own coffee that you bought from the store. Some say it works better but I've never tried it.

[www.amazon.com]

Personally, I wouldn't pay for the machine but if I got it cheap, like $5, or free then it would come in handy.

Hope this helps.

Newtonian

Posted by: Sam3
Date: May 02, 2006 09:30PM
I have the Krups Home Cafe pod one and it makes a fine cup of Java. It's not watery, which I feared. My wife loves it! She uses it more than me.

I guess the Krups counts as a second generation machine, most of the first generation machines like the Senseo and Black and Decker got panned over at singleservecoffee.com forum. The contributers there like the Bunn the best out of the pod ones, but the Keurig with it's cups seems to be a favorite.

I may take up this deal to get a "freebie" so I can have a single-serve machine at work.
Posted by: Sam3
Date: May 02, 2006 09:36PM
'Original cash register receipt with purchase price and purchase date and time circled.' Whaa? Time?

Amazon printout is an "original cash receipt"?

Sounds like they are really trying to limit the actual recipients of the rebate.
Date: May 02, 2006 09:50PM
You might want to call to make sure but the amazon packong slip/ receipt should be enough. . .

Oh and remember only the first 5000 get $50 the rest only get $20. . .you won't know until you receive the rebate. . .so it might not be free. . .

Depending how much you originally paid. . .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 111
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020