The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Car Guys Question....
Posted by: jardster
Date: June 08, 2010 08:01AM
The thread below got me thinking that I had a question that I've been meaning to ask.

In my 2010 Honda Odyssey there are "handles" on the back of the driver and passenger seat, I guess for people to use to pull themselves up. However, I would like to remove the one on the driver side because when I drive and move the seat back, it hits the baby's car seat, so I end up sitting too close to the steering wheel.

It looks like and easy take apart... some plastic tabs that my guess is cover screws that just come out. But I'd like to do some looking online-- but I don't even know what to call the "handles." Anyone have a technical name, or know if it's an easy fix?


Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Car Guys Question....
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: June 08, 2010 10:59AM
Honda Manual Here
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Car Guys Question....
Posted by: macphanatic
Date: June 08, 2010 01:00PM
I would suggest joining and posting here:

Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 207
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020