advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Wash your hands or just leave!
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: May 25, 2006 02:55PM
Not a political rant, but if you don't want to wash your hands after using the facilities, then please don't do the "rinse & leave" BS.

I was washing my hands after relieving myself and another gentleman just walked up, rinsed his hands then got a towel & dried them. So, there I am with wet hands left with no choice other than to use the wet lever to dispense more paper towels.

I am not a germophobe, but this is unacceptable!

Next up: slapping your bare arse down on the bench in the locker room.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Wash your hands or just leave!
Posted by: Carnos Jax
Date: May 25, 2006 03:27PM
One way you can deal with this is just by tearing off a small piece of paper towel before you wash, then use it to both turn off the tap after your done and pull the lever for more paper towel.
Posted by: SLM
Date: May 25, 2006 04:11PM
Lux Interior
Not a political rant, but if you don't want to wash your hands after using the facilities, then please don't do the "rinse & leave" BS.

I was washing my hands after relieving myself and another gentleman...

Sorry, you lost me at gentleman.
Posted by: Maddog
Date: May 25, 2006 04:26PM
It really helps to not pee on your hands in the first place.
Posted by: Effin Haole
Date: May 25, 2006 04:56PM
In culinary school one of the first things they tell you is to get the paper towel ready in advance so you dont have to touch the handles.

We have a large group of folks that don't evn pretend by doing the rinse, they up leave the toil;et full and then just walk out.

the word has gotten around about who it is some of them have tried to save face by flushing and washing in the presence of someone. It's all for show.

If they aren't doing the right thing at this point in their lives, they never will.

Hopefully they are also fingernail chewers.

Strength without compassion is brutality. Compassion without strength is weakness.

We must train our minds to desire what the situation demands.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2006 04:56PM by Effin Haole.
Posted by: Grateful11
Date: May 25, 2006 05:34PM
I use the used paper towel to open the door and then toss it.

Grateful11
Posted by: DinerDave
Date: May 25, 2006 08:21PM
Been in the business tooooo long, I can't NOT wash. Maybe that's why i haven't been out of work due to sickness at all in the last 18 years. Only missed 4 days in '03 when I broke my ankle and couldn't even stand. After that I hobbled with an air cast until I was healed enough.

DinerDave

The secret to a long life is...
Don't due anything to shorten it.

Welcome to Dave's BBQ!

Many have eaten here....

Few have died
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: May 25, 2006 10:25PM
Maddog
It really helps to not pee on your hands in the first place.

Maybe you didn't pee on your hands, but the dude before you may have peed on his. Then you grab the flush handle with other people's pee on it. And if you don't flush (which is ignorant in and of itself) you need to touch something to get out. In short, bathrooms are pretty disgusting places and you should wash your hands (and keep the towel to open the door like Grateful says).
Posted by: RgrF
Date: May 25, 2006 10:48PM
Urine has some benificial qualities,if you ever come down with athletes foot just urinate on your toes (preferably in the shower) and forget the Desinex.

My guess is that Luxs xxx library doesn't contain much in the way of water sports. ;)

"Who's more foolish - the fool or the fool that follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi
Posted by: BigGuynRusty
Date: May 25, 2006 11:03PM
A penis is much cleaner than your hands, it isn't handling snot laden doorknobs, greasy germ laden phones, ten day old tuna squeezings,and toxins laying about the office. I always scrub my hands before and after bathroom dealings, even if I go in to check my hair, and straighten my tie.

BGnR
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: May 26, 2006 10:00AM
On being seated at a restaurant table, a gentleman becomes somewhat embarrassed when he knocks the spoon off with his elbow. A nearby waiter calmly picks it up and produces another shiny spoon from his pocket, which he places on the table.
Suitably impressed, the diner enquires, 'Do all waiters carry spare spoons with them?'
The waiter replies, 'indeed, sir, it is in fact company policy, ever since our efficiency report determained that 17.8 per cent of our clients knock the spoon off the table. By carrying a spare spoon on our person, we save on trips to the kitchen'

After the gentleman has finished his meal and paid for the bill, he wonders over to the same waiter and says to him, 'you will, of course, forgive me, but do you know you have a piece of string hanging from your fly?'
'indeed, sir,' the waiter begins, 'our efficiency expert determained that we were spending to much time washing our hands after going to the toilet. Thus, by attaching this piece of string to my penis i avoid touching myself: i go, and then i return to work. it saves a lot of time.'
'but how do you put it back in your trousers?' asks the courious diner.
'well sir, i can't speak on behalf of my colleagues, but i just use the spoon.'
Posted by: voodoopenguin
Date: May 26, 2006 12:52PM
Working in the lab (yeah, late one night) one of the first things we told new staff was to remember to not only wash their hands after taking a leak but to wash their hands before as well. There are some things we worked with that you did not want making contact with anything delicate.
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: May 27, 2006 10:44PM
"Then you grab the flush handle with other people's pee on it."

Don't you use your foot?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 106
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020