Posted by: $tevie
Date: October 24, 2012 11:15AM
"Look at me! Everyone PLEASE look at me!"

[www.youtube.com]

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Trump is an asshat
Posted by: mstudio
Date: October 24, 2012 11:20AM
Too bad I just wasted over 2 minutes on that. I have other things to do that I actually care about.
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: October 24, 2012 11:20AM
That's his big announcement?

Pathetic.
Posted by: Uncle Wig
Date: October 24, 2012 11:22AM
What a fool. He's losing it.

Posted by: swampy
Date: October 24, 2012 11:24AM
It will never happen. Obama's seceret records are worth more than $5M to him kept seceret. Trump might have more success if he had offered the money to any person who would leak the information than expecting Obama to do it himself.

If you don't stand for something, you'll probably fall for anything.t
Date: October 24, 2012 11:24AM
Trump Announces He's A Very Sad Man

NEW YORK—In a blockbuster announcement today, Donald Trump announced that he is a very sad man who has nothing to live for other than drawing attention to himself.

[www.theonion.com]

Posted by: Uncle Wig
Date: October 24, 2012 11:28AM
swampy
It will never happen. Obama's seceret records are worth more than $5M to him kept seceret. Trump might have more success if he had offered the money to any person who would leak the information than expecting Obama to do it himself.

"Obama's secret records!" What a fool. How about you release your records which PROVE you were ever a school teacher, which is highly doubtful!

nuts smiley

Date: October 24, 2012 11:30AM
Ann Coulter has a word for people like Swampy.

Claims #1, 2 and 4, college records. Obama’s college records are not “sealed” by a court order, as this graphic would have you believe. It would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for Occidental, Columbia or Harvard Law School to give any former student’s records to reporters or members of the public without that person’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t released them, but neither have other presidential candidates released their college records. George W. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. Bush himself refused to release them, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post.

[www.factcheck.org]

Posted by: beagledave
Date: October 24, 2012 11:33AM
The "Charity to Put A Cap In Trump's Ass".

How can we contribute to THAT charity?
Posted by: Mike Sellers
Date: October 24, 2012 11:34AM
$tevie
Ann Coulter has a word for people like Swampy.

Claims #1, 2 and 4, college records. Obama’s college records are not “sealed” by a court order, as this graphic would have you believe. It would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for Occidental, Columbia or Harvard Law School to give any former student’s records to reporters or members of the public without that person’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t released them, but neither have other presidential candidates released their college records. George W. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. Bush himself refused to release them, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post.

[www.factcheck.org]

Two shay!
Date: October 24, 2012 11:34AM
Someone should offer Trump $5 million to @#$%&.

Posted by: kanesa
Date: October 24, 2012 11:35AM
He might as well said 100 million because he knows it is not going to happen. He should make the same bargain to Romney for his tax returns. What a creep.
Date: October 24, 2012 11:36AM
kanesa
He might as well said 100 million because he knows it is not going to happen. He should make the same bargain to Romney for his tax returns. What a creep.

Trump is just jealous because people are talking about a rich guy and it's not him. So he needed to beg for some media time. It's actually kind of pathetic.

Posted by: Mike Sellers
Date: October 24, 2012 11:39AM
Maybe Trump should take that money and pay back creditors from his numerous bankruptcies.
Posted by: August West
Date: October 24, 2012 11:40AM
Thread title says it all.
Date: October 24, 2012 11:42AM
This will probably result in Democrats putting out the call for Romney to release his tax returns...an issue which had been pretty well forgotten is likely to become hot again. With friends like The Donald, who needs enemies?

Posted by: Black
Date: October 24, 2012 11:44AM
Mike Sellers
Maybe Trump should take that money and pay back creditors from his numerous bankruptcies.

Forget the bankrupcies... the local business journal here in Chicago is chock full of reports of the various contractors suing Trump for payment for work they did on Trump Tower and were never paid for (aparently it's prudent business to decide not to pay for contracted work if you determine that it's a few bucks cheaper to just fight them in court.)

New forum user map 8/2015: [www.zeemaps.com]
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: October 24, 2012 12:08PM
beagledave

No ! No!...
Oh, wait.. I though it said "Cat". And I was all... poor kitteh !
Posted by: rgG
Date: October 24, 2012 12:57PM
Trump is an asshat

This is not news. grinning smiley

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Posted by: vision63
Date: October 24, 2012 01:17PM
I volunteer with an inner city youth organization. I should show him my college transcripts.
Posted by: JPK
Date: October 24, 2012 06:01PM
Perhaps the first and maybe the only time I agree with $tevie!

Trump IS an asshat!

I can't believe ANYONE (other than his mom) would even think about voting for him.

JPK
Posted by: Manlove
Date: October 24, 2012 07:16PM
Occurs to me that if he's got a spare 5 Million hanging around to give to charity, rather than predicate that donation upon anything the President does or doesn't do, just give the charity the bloody money, you complete and utter bastard!
What a @#$%&-stain!
Posted by: Gutenberg
Date: October 24, 2012 10:42PM
I think Obama should agree on condition that Trump give the $5 mil to Planned Parenthood.

That would be fun to watch.
Posted by: kj
Date: October 25, 2012 02:42AM
cbelt3
beagledave

No ! No!...
Oh, wait.. I though it said "Cat". And I was all... poor kitteh !

That's funny! kj.
Posted by: RgrF
Date: October 25, 2012 04:46AM
$tevie

Steven Colbert just did. He offered a million from his superpac fund if THE DONALD would just get up close and personal. Sorry no link available.
Posted by: RgrF
Date: October 25, 2012 04:48AM
No problem, he's never been on a ballot anywhere, anytime.

JPK
Perhaps the first and maybe the only time I agree with $tevie!

Trump IS an asshat!

I can't believe ANYONE (other than his mom) would even think about voting for him.

JPK
Posted by: Surfrider
Date: October 25, 2012 09:02AM
"I think Obama should agree on condition that Trump give the $5 mil to Planned Parenthood."

or the Kenyan Relief Children's Fund For the Relief of Children That Were Born In Kenya But Became President of the USA
Date: October 25, 2012 11:01AM
RgrF
$tevie

Steven Colbert just did. He offered a million from his superpac fund if THE DONALD would just get up close and personal. Sorry no link available.

Here's the link. SOOOOOO not suitable for work -- or for people who are offended by sexual references -- or who like Trump.

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: rgG
Date: October 25, 2012 11:07AM
$tevie
RgrF
$tevie

Here's the link. SOOOOOO not suitable for work -- or for people who are offended by sexual references -- or who like Trump.

[www.youtube.com]

I saw that last night, while I was watching Colbert. Could not believe he did it, but thought it was great.

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Posted by: lafinfil
Date: October 26, 2012 10:55PM
$tevie
RgrF
$tevie

[www.youtube.com]

Best throw away line from Colbert was "one million dollars from my super pac ... "and you know I've got it"

I took as a direct shot at "The Donalds Dullards" self proclaimed wealth. Many stated the reason he would never run for office was scrutiny of his actual wealth which is speculated not to be near what he alludes to.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 94
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020