advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Fascist Sympathizer Breaking News: It's over for Obozo
Posted by: Mac1337
Date: June 13, 2013 02:31AM
This fascist @#$%& has gone too far, and now the tide of public opinion is turning. This may get really ugly, but there is NO TURNING BACK now. Vast numbers of Americans, independent thinking liberals included, have had enough. It's only a matter of time now before Obozo the Fascist Clown gets the boot. Have your popcorn handy.

-Former supporter (on record)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2013 02:36AM by Mac1337.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Fascist Sympathizer Breaking News: It's over for Obozo
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: June 13, 2013 06:10AM
Really working up a full head of steam, aren't we?

I think you will find few defenders of the spy stuff here. Save your efforts for more important things, like....well... whatever right wing radio tells you next.

Note to RgrF: You may have something there about this troll.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2013 06:19AM by Steve G..
Posted by: gabester
Date: June 13, 2013 07:22AM
clip clop clip clop clip clop...
Date: June 13, 2013 07:47AM
I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it!
Posted by: Wild eep
Date: June 13, 2013 07:58AM
Mac1337

And what are you going to do about it besides rant on an obscure forum?

Thought so.
Date: June 13, 2013 08:14AM
Hey smarty. You are really showing some balls standing up to ME, your arch enemy, who stands against everything you hold dear.

I'm going to keep ranting about it, because I don't suffer from Stockholm Syndrome like you.

I will keep ranting about it and talking to people around me, and so will other likeminded people, until chicken @#$%& like you realize that your opinion does matter, that they can't arrest us all, and even if they do, who cares, more publicity.

I'm going to keep ranting until this lying fascist either steps down wisely or overplays his hand.

@#$%& Fascism.

Wild eep
Mac1337

Thought so.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2013 08:14AM by Mac1337.
Posted by: samintx
Date: June 13, 2013 08:22AM
Wild eep
Mac1337

Thought so.

Are we an OBSURE FORUM?? winking smiley
Date: June 13, 2013 09:36AM
Mac1337
Hey smarty. You are really showing some balls standing up to ME, your arch enemy, who stands against everything you hold dear.

I'm going to keep ranting about it, because I don't suffer from Stockholm Syndrome like you.

I will keep ranting about it and talking to people around me, and so will other likeminded people, until chicken @#$%& like you realize that your opinion does matter, that they can't arrest us all, and even if they do, who cares, more publicity.

I'm going to keep ranting until this lying fascist either steps down wisely or overplays his hand.

@#$%& Fascism.

Mac1337

Thought so.

Off your meds much?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2013 09:37AM by Wild eep.
Date: June 13, 2013 09:40AM
samintx
Wild eep
Mac1337

Thought so.

Another senseless post by Sam.
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: June 13, 2013 09:59AM
Mac1337
This fascist @#$%& has gone too far, and now the tide of public opinion is turning. This may get really ugly, but there is NO TURNING BACK now. Vast numbers of Americans, independent thinking liberals included, have had enough. It's only a matter of time now before Obozo the Fascist Clown gets the boot. Have your popcorn handy.

lol!

This same BS was spouted by the Bush haters and look what happened to him. If you hadn't cried wolf and declared a new -gate scandal every month for the last 4 1/2 years, you might be able to stir up some less apathetic voters in the country.

This will pass.

You can wait and see if President Clinton or Biden do anything about it after the 2016 election (they won't). Maybe we'll get an R in office, but we'll have to wait and see who they come up with. I doubt they'll be as entertaining as the 2012 pack, but you never know.
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: June 13, 2013 10:00AM
samintx

Obscene?
Posted by: Spock
Date: June 13, 2013 01:43PM
Mac1337
I'm mad !

Thought so.

Comedy Central: Best news channel that isn't a news channel.

Fox News: Best comedy channel that isn't a comedy channel.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: June 13, 2013 02:06PM
Lux Interior
If you hadn't cried wolf and declared a new -gate scandal every month for the last 4 1/2 years, you might be able to stir up some less apathetic voters in the country.

This is so true. After all the fictitious scandals and BS and birther nonsense, I think people are completely desensitized to still more yada yada yada about Obama. This is yet another reason why it would be wise for people to stop trying to make this about Obama.

Posted by: August West
Date: June 13, 2013 02:14PM

“There comes a point where we need to stop just pulling people out of the river. We need to go upstream and find out why they’re falling in."
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: June 13, 2013 03:28PM
Interesting history of postings by Mac1337:

- 140 posts total over 7 years.
- A clutch 7 and 6 years ago; all "tip and deals" types.
- No posts 5 and 4 years ago.
- Another batch of "tip and deals" types 3 years ago.
- Then nothing for almost 3 years.
- A sudden reappearance in the last few days posting nothing but political rants.

Perhaps today's Mac1337 isn't the same person??
Posted by: max
Date: June 13, 2013 03:59PM
He is the same, he lived overseas for several years and did not post at the time. He also stops postings when the his projects go hot.
Quite an intelligent guy if you look at the total of his posts...
Posted by: RgrF
Date: June 14, 2013 12:20AM
Otto knows more about Macs than the average Genius Bar employee.
Date: June 14, 2013 02:24PM
$tevie
Lux Interior
If you hadn't cried wolf and declared a new -gate scandal every month for the last 4 1/2 years, you might be able to stir up some less apathetic voters in the country.

This is so true. After all the fictitious scandals and BS and birther nonsense, I think people are completely desensitized to still more yada yada yada about Obama. This is yet another reason why it would be wise for people to stop trying to make this about Obama.

Posted by: Mac-A-Matic
Date: June 14, 2013 11:47PM
$tevie
After all the fictitious scandals and BS and birther nonsense, I think people are completely desensitized to still more yada yada yada about Obama. This is yet another reason why it would be wise for people to stop trying to make this about Obama.

Obama Defends Drone Attacks
[www.aljazeera.com]

Obama Defends Monsanto
[www.cbsnews.com]

Obama Defends Sequestration
[www.youtube.com]

Obama Defends Surveillance
[online.wsj.com]

Obama Fails
[www.wnd.com]

I mean, afterall, Obama is the President. The Chief Executive. But perhaps the Buck Doesn't Stop With Obama... He is Bush Continued, afterall.
Posted by: haikuman
Date: June 18, 2013 05:42PM
Mac1337

-Former supporter (on record)

When fanatical sock puppets foam at the mouth it is most amusing and pathetic *(:>*
Wimpy impotent whiners exploring cerreeebrawl Mastuuurbatttion.

You are living a safe and comfortable life because other people do the dirty work for you devil smiley
Clones and drones are posting more everyday *(:>* tongue sticking out smileygrinning smiley

“Stay Hungry Stay Foolish"
Steve Jobs

"There are only two mantras yum and yuk mine is yum "
Bernard Mickey Wrangle<>Tom Robbins<> "Still Life With Woodpecker"

"There is a fine line between a rut and a groove"
G.D. Kittredge III

"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2013 05:57PM by haikuman.
Date: June 18, 2013 06:00PM
Fascist sock puppet posts again
haikuman
Wimpy impotent whiners exlporing cerreeebrawl Mastuuurbatttion.

You are living a safe and comfortable life because other people do the dirty work for you devil smiley
Clones and drones are posting more everyday *(:>* tongue sticking out smileygrinning smiley

Is this a 9 to 5 job hman, or do you get paid piecework?....

Military's 'sock puppet' software creates fake online identities to spread pro-Obama propaganda

A Californian corporation has been awarded a contract with United States Central Command (Centcom), which oversees US armed operations in the Middle East and Central Asia, to develop what is described as an "online persona management service" that will allow one US serviceman or woman to control up to 10 separate identities based all over the world.

The project has been likened by web experts to China's attempts to control and restrict free speech on the internet. Critics are likely to complain that it will allow the US military to create a false consensus in online conversations, crowd out unwelcome opinions and smother commentaries or reports that do not correspond with its own objectives.
The discovery that the US military is developing false online personalities – known to users of social media as "sock puppets" – could also encourage other governments, private companies and non-government organisations to do the same.

The Centcom contract stipulates that each fake online persona must have a convincing background, history and supporting details, and that up to 50 US-based controllers should be able to operate false identities from their workstations "without fear of being discovered by sophisticated adversaries".

So how many fascist sockpuppets can you handle, hman?...
Posted by: haikuman
Date: June 18, 2013 06:32PM
max
Fascist sock puppet posts again
haikuman
Wimpy impotent whiners exlporing cerreeebrawl Mastuuurbatttion.

Is this a 9 to 5 job hman, or do you get paid piecework?....

Military's 'sock puppet' software creates fake online identities to spread pro-Obama propaganda

A Californian corporation has been awarded a contract with United States Central Command (Centcom), which oversees US armed operations in the Middle East and Central Asia, to develop what is described as an "online persona management service" that will allow one US serviceman or woman to control up to 10 separate identities based all over the world.

The project has been likened by web experts to China's attempts to control and restrict free speech on the internet. Critics are likely to complain that it will allow the US military to create a false consensus in online conversations, crowd out unwelcome opinions and smother commentaries or reports that do not correspond with its own objectives.
The discovery that the US military is developing false online personalities – known to users of social media as "sock puppets" – could also encourage other governments, private companies and non-government organisations to do the same.

The Centcom contract stipulates that each fake online persona must have a convincing background, history and supporting details, and that up to 50 US-based controllers should be able to operate false identities from their workstations "without fear of being discovered by sophisticated adversaries".

So how many fascist sockpuppets can you handle, hman?...

There coming for you Barbara *(:>*

[www.youtube.com]

zombies, drones, trolls and sock puppets *(:>*

“Stay Hungry Stay Foolish"
Steve Jobs

"There are only two mantras yum and yuk mine is yum "
Bernard Mickey Wrangle<>Tom Robbins<> "Still Life With Woodpecker"

"There is a fine line between a rut and a groove"
G.D. Kittredge III

"

Date: June 18, 2013 09:22PM
haikuman
The US Government and military protects its citizens in many ways that you do not believe in
or have the stomach for max. . . . So be it.

haikuman
We are coming to get you.

zombies, drones, trolls and sock puppets

OK, I stand corrected you are also a zombie, a drone and a troll.

Got it. a fascist sock puppet, a fascist zombie, a fascist troll and a fascist drone....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 88
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020