advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Is this logical?
Posted by: samintx
Date: October 20, 2020 05:23PM
I am wondering if 45 won’t leave the WH when he should I am wondering if Melania won’t leave with Barron on her own. Fearing turmoil and harm or confusion for Barron.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Is this logical?
Posted by: pdq
Date: October 20, 2020 05:31PM
If he were at the age of emancipation, I could definitely see this happening.

But he's not there yet.
Posted by: Pam
Date: October 20, 2020 05:39PM
Trump will resign at some point. He has some damage to do for his masters and arrange pardons for a bunch of people first. Including himself and his family.
Posted by: Ted King
Date: October 20, 2020 05:43PM
If the courts don't save his presidency, he'll leave at the usual time, if not before.
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: October 20, 2020 07:56PM
The only Trump2020 campaign event that has included Melania Trump was the convention in August. She was supposed to rejoin Donald at a rally in PA this week but has cancelled. Her office says it's because she is still recovering from COVID.

So her 20 year older, co-morbidity-ridden husband is back to it lickity split but she needs months to recover.

She doesn't want anything to do with his campaign.

I suspect they leave the White House before the inaugural and skip the traditional helicopter and then final AF1 ride back to Florida. Doesn't want federal agents waiting there to arrest him. Maybe he'll board his private jet on Jan. 19 and head for the Maldives. Melania and Barron will go back to New York. Unless she has signed the tax returns in which case she'd better go to the Maldives too.
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: October 20, 2020 09:49PM
Lemon Drop
The only Trump2020 campaign event that has included Melania Trump was the convention in August. She was supposed to rejoin Donald at a rally in PA this week but has cancelled. Her office says it's because she is still recovering from COVID.

So her 20 year older, co-morbidity-ridden husband is back to it lickity split but she needs months to recover.

She doesn't want anything to do with his campaign.

I suspect they leave the White House before the inaugural and skip the traditional helicopter and then final AF1 ride back to Florida. Doesn't want federal agents waiting there to arrest him. Maybe he'll board his private jet on Jan. 19 and head for the Maldives. Melania and Barron will go back to New York. Unless she has signed the tax returns in which case she'd better go to the Maldives too.

Pence may be president when all this is supposed to transpire.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2020 09:50PM by Dennis S.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 83
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020