advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
. Orange presser 11 am today?
Posted by: samintx
Date: November 07, 2020 08:58AM
In Philly. Confusing at a landscaping company or a hotel. ? Announced on TV but cannot find on Google. Maybe it was a Tweet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2020 09:04AM by samintx.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: . Orange presser 11 am today?
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: November 07, 2020 10:03AM
This actually happened:

45 was scheduled to play golf today, but decided at the last minute to hold a presser. His staff was instructed to book the "Four Seasons" near the club, and booked "Four Seasons Total Landscaping" instead of the Four Seasons hotel.

Drumpf had already tweeted that he was going to speak at the Four Seasons and pulled the tweet, issued a new tweet promoting "Four Seasons Total Landscaping."

Scheduled for 11:30am.

Can't make this stuff up!

Posted by: deckeda
Date: November 07, 2020 10:59AM
Can’t believe I’m asking this, he booked a press conference at a landscaping company? By mistake or on purpose? Either answer sounds wrong.
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: November 07, 2020 11:03AM
I get a kick out of the AP timing their declaration that Biden is the winner so that it disrupted Drumpf's big "Rudy and his lawyers are going to give me the election" speech!

Posted by: Ombligo
Date: November 07, 2020 11:04AM
He announced Trump branded Manure.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld

Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
Posted by: Janit
Date: November 07, 2020 11:05AM
deckeda
Can’t believe I’m asking this, he booked a press conference at a landscaping company? By mistake or on purpose? Either answer sounds wrong.

A fitting metaphor for his entire administration.
Posted by: deckeda
Date: November 07, 2020 11:26AM
Janit
deckeda

A fitting metaphor for his entire administration.

So basically he went from, “We’ll build the biggest most beautiful wall” to:

“We’ll dig you the finest ditch!”
Posted by: GGD
Date: November 07, 2020 11:45AM
Here's a link about it.

[talkingpointsmemo.com]

First, Trump tweeted that the press conference would be held at the Four Seasons, a swanky hotel in downtown Philly. But he quickly corrected the record:

“Big press conference today in Philadelphia at Four Seasons Total Landscaping — 11:30am!” the President tweeted.

So no, not the swanky Four Seasons hotel. “Four Seasons Total Landscaping,” which is a landscaping company’s small office building in a drab industrial area of town. The actual Four Seasons hotel wants to make sure you know that.

“To clarify, President Trump’s press conference will NOT be held at Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia,” the hotel tweeted. “It will be held at Four Seasons Total Landscaping— no relation with the hotel.”

And this tweet from Kathy Griffin is great

What? How did you score that venue? When I played Carnegie Hall, I’m not gonna lie. The whole time I was on stage I was thinking, this is great but goddamnit I wish I was playing the Philadelphia Four Seasons TOTAL LANDSCAPING. ???? [t.co]

— Kathy Griffin (@kathygriffin) November 7, 2020

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2020 11:51AM by GGD.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 65
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020