advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
A lump of coal in our stockings...?
Posted by: PeterB
Date: November 07, 2020 08:09PM
Not to dampen anybody's enthusiasm (I feel it too!), but, remember ... we still have roughly 70 days of OD lurking around, time for him to put in his sour grapes (executive orders, anyone?), and then we also have Amy Creepy ruling on some potentially monumentous court decisions.

Raise your hand if you want Joe and Kamala to begin their jobs NOW, rather than waiting until Jan. 20th. patriot smiley

Edit: oh, and how many more people will die of COVID before JoeKam (my new nickname for the dynamic duo) can take the reins? It would be a blessing, as well as very gracious, for them to get involved with things NOW, so as to prevent OD's terrible policies from continuing to kill people.

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2020 08:18PM by PeterB.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: A lump of coal in our stockings...?
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: November 07, 2020 08:15PM
Trumpo ain't giving up the grip until inauguration day.

I can't wait to see what Melania's Christmas decorations look like. No matter she does, it's going to be deeply rooted in her hypocrisy.
Posted by: AllGold
Date: November 07, 2020 08:17PM
PeterB
Raise your hand if you want Joe and Kamala to begin their jobs NOW, rather than waiting until Jan. 20th. patriot smiley

Yes, definitely, but obviously it doesn't work that way... Article 25 would be a good start because it would get OD out of it, but then it falls to Pence not Biden.

Date: November 07, 2020 08:23PM
AllGold
PeterB

Yes, definitely, but obviously it doesn't work that way... Article 25 would be a good start because it would get OD out of it, but then it falls to Pence not Biden.

Right, but for Article 25, it would require Cadaverman and the cabinet to sign off on it... not gonna happen.

Posted by: steve...
Date: November 07, 2020 09:00PM
In addition to Emperor Cheeto, I'm a little nervous about what the deplorables/QAnon/2nd amendment wackos might do.

Northern California Coast
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: November 07, 2020 09:02PM
....silk.....stockings....???

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Date: November 07, 2020 09:15PM
steve...
In addition to Emperor Cheeto, I'm a little nervous about what the deplorables/QAnon/2nd amendment wackos might do.

Yes, I've mentioned that before here also. There are definitely crazies out there who might literally be gunning for their heads.

Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: November 07, 2020 10:08PM
I would like to see the inauguration moved up closer to the first day of the new Congress. It is currently a total lame duck session for 18 or so days.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: N-OS X-tasy!
Date: November 08, 2020 04:25AM
PeterB
AllGold

Right, but for Article 25, it would require Cadaverman and the cabinet to sign off on it... not gonna happen.

25th Amendment, not Article 25.

It is what it is.
Date: November 08, 2020 04:47AM
N-OS X-tasy!
PeterB
AllGold

25th Amendment, not Article 25.

Yep, I know brain fart

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 178
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020