Posted by: space-time
Date: November 07, 2020 09:14PM
Why did he chose Orange for his makeup?
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: why Orange?
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: November 07, 2020 09:16PM
....orange you glad....he did.....???

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: November 07, 2020 09:18PM
[www.politicalflare.com]

"It’s orange concealer from a Swiss company called Bronx Colors. I used to work on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Trump has awful rosacea from decades of drug abuse and visible rhinoplasty scars from same. The makeup conceals this a bit."

Posted by: space-time
Date: November 07, 2020 09:28PM
Sarcany
[www.politicalflare.com]

"It’s orange concealer from a Swiss company called Bronx Colors. I used to work on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Trump has awful rosacea from decades of drug abuse and visible rhinoplasty scars from same. The makeup conceals this a bit."

couldn't he use a more natural color? I understand he needs makeup, but why Orange? why not the normal skin color?
Date: November 07, 2020 09:32PM
....he thinks it looks like a 'tan' but it doesn't......

Posted by: Thrift Store Scott
Date: November 07, 2020 09:35PM
space-time
Sarcany
[www.politicalflare.com]

couldn't he use a more natural color? I understand he needs makeup, but why Orange? why not the normal skin color?

Perhaps because Max Factor Pan Stick, AKA "a drag queen's best friend", the foundation that can cover literally ANYTHING including a beard in one coat isn't as widely available as it used to be?

WARNING- If I posted a link in the above message, assume it is at minimum "NSFW- Language". Occasionally you'll be wrong.

Lie to me if you must, but don't lie to me and insult my intelligence in the same sentence.

Resist the Thought Police: George Orwell's book 1984 was meant as a warning, not an instruction manual.

"Political correctness is just intellectual colonialism and psychological fascism for the creation of thought crime" - Steve Hughes

Stop and think about this: If you're able to shout the words "I CAN'T BREATHE!!!" at considerable volume, then you have just proven to anyone listening that you can indeed breathe.

"I don't see color, I just see ugly" - Joe Jitsukawa
Posted by: sekker
Date: November 07, 2020 09:40PM
In his defense, one can have rosacea but without any drug use. But there are some things that help that do not make one Orange!
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: November 07, 2020 11:03PM
space-time

Most likely because HE thinks he looks good in it, and he surrounds himself with toadies who would never contradict him.
Posted by: samintx
Date: November 08, 2020 06:57AM
space-time
Why did he chose Orange for his makeup?

To match his hair
Posted by: deckeda
Date: November 08, 2020 10:07AM
DeusxMac
space-time

Most likely because HE thinks he looks good in it, and he surrounds himself with toadies who would never contradict him.

Which is why today they are all wanting to litigate, as an activity to make it look like they are doing something, anything, other than tell him he lost. I don’t understand how so many people are deathly afraid of someone yelling at them. Wouldn’t they rather be anywhere else? Being fired or quitting should be a blessing, but no, they want to remain within the orbit in case something good ever happens I guess.
Date: November 08, 2020 10:54AM
....orange....julius....

Posted by: hal
Date: November 08, 2020 01:24PM
DeusxMac
space-time

this is the correct answer
Date: November 08, 2020 02:00PM
....orange is the new black......

Posted by: GGD
Date: November 08, 2020 06:44PM
It will match the prison jumpsuit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 59
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020