advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
NYT: Head of DOJ election crimes unit RESIGNS over Barr's voter fraud investigation memo
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: November 09, 2020 09:08PM
Sometimes the only way to deal with thugs like Barr is to just walk away.

Head of DOJ election crimes unit RESIGNS over Barr's voter fraud investigation memo

source: [www.axios.com]
Richard Pilger, a Department of Justice official who oversees investigations of voter fraud, stepped down from his role on Monday after Attorney General Bill Barr authorized U.S. attorneys to probe alleged voter fraud, the New York Times reports.

Details: "Having familiarized myself with the new policy and its ramifications… I must regretfully resign from my role as Director of the Election Crimes Branch," Pilger said in an email, per the NYT.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: NYT: Head of DOJ election crimes unit RESIGNS over Barr's voter fraud investigation memo
Posted by: rgG
Date: November 09, 2020 09:10PM
Good for him.
Maybe they are not all eunuchs.

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Re: NYT: Head of DOJ election crimes unit RESIGNS over Barr's voter fraud investigation memo
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: November 09, 2020 09:37PM
....DO(d)J....ball....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: $tevie
Date: November 09, 2020 10:27PM
He seems to think he will "move to a nonsupervisory role working on corruption prosecutions". What are the chances he will be allowed to stick around after publicly denying the election fraud bs?

Posted by: cbelt3
Date: November 10, 2020 08:07AM
Can you just see the number of ex-DOJ lawyers suddenly taking jobs in state prosecutor departments, with a focus on the Trump crime family cases ?
Posted by: pdq
Date: November 10, 2020 08:32AM
Well, hopefully, he’s just taking a two-month vacation.
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: November 10, 2020 08:33AM
I was beginning to have hopes the agita might be passing, but this guy must have read some true crap between the lines of this to immediately fire his ejector seat.

I’m hoping they’ve got it right in the reports that this is all a dog and pony show to soak his followers one last time to cover election debts.
Posted by: Janit
Date: November 10, 2020 09:47AM
Blankity Blank
I was beginning to have hopes the agita might be passing, but this guy must have read some true crap between the lines of this to immediately fire his ejector seat.

I’m hoping they’ve got it right in the reports that this is all a dog and pony show to soak his followers one last time to cover election debts.

It will be informative to see where he lands.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 129
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020