Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Trump: "He [Biden] won because the Election was Rigged."
Posted by: Ted King
Date: November 15, 2020 11:32AM
Trump tweeted at 4:47 this morning:

[twitter.com]

He [Biden] won because the Election was Rigged. NO VOTE WATCHERS OR OBSERVERS allowed, vote tabulated by a Radical Left privately owned company, Dominion, with a bad reputation & bum equipment that couldn’t even qualify for Texas (which I won by a lot!), the Fake & Silent Media, & more!

Of course, absolutely none of that is true accept for the fact the Biden won.

And then by 6:19 he seems to realize he really stepped in by saying "He [Biden] won..."

He only won in the eyes of the FAKE NEWS MEDIA. I concede NOTHING! We have a long way to go. This was a RIGGED ELECTION!

eek2 smiley
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Trump: "He [Biden] won because the Election was Rigged."
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: November 15, 2020 11:38AM
Decades from now, people will still be writing books about the collective insanity that allowed us to tolerate him.

Posted by: rgG
Date: November 15, 2020 11:53AM
They have already thrown shade on the hand recount here in GA.
You can’t argue with crazy.
Absolutely nothing anyone can do to convince his cult that this was legit.
I heard one guy say that they will accept the result, eventually, but they would never think it was legit. RollingEyesSmiley5

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Posted by: GGD
Date: November 15, 2020 11:58AM
I saw this article yesterday about the pro trump protests and some counter protests in Raleigh NC. I found this part interesting, since 45 won the NC count. Are they saying Biden should have won?

Josh Flores started the group “Stop the Steal NC” to protest the election results. He’s been coordinating protests in Raleigh for the past week.

[www.cbs17.com]
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: November 15, 2020 11:59AM

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: Buzz
Date: November 15, 2020 12:06PM
This is all just a ploy so Cheeto can keep cheatin' his minions out of their money. If Cheeto concedes, he can't keep begging for money to fight "the rigged election". Cheeto needs a, any, remotely plausible reason to keep fleecing his cult followers out of their money. Cheeto has always been about OPM, Other People's Money, and always will be. The money he's raising now will really be used to fund Trump TVN, and pay his legal bill when people go after Citizen Cheeto.
==
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: November 15, 2020 12:51PM
Of course it was rigged. Wait til you see what happens to the GOP Senate in 2022!
Posted by: Speedy
Date: November 15, 2020 01:07PM
Steve G.
Of course it was rigged. Wait til you see what happens to the GOP Senate in 2022!

Unfortunately, the GOP will probably gain seats in the Senate as well as the House.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: sekker
Date: November 15, 2020 01:56PM
Sarcany
Decades from now, people will still be writing books about the collective insanity that allowed us to tolerate him.

I hope you are right. If so, it means we have re-calibrated and declared this ‘experiment’ to be a lessons learned rather than one to emulate.
Date: November 15, 2020 01:58PM
Speedy
Steve G.

Unfortunately, the GOP will probably gain seats in the Senate as well as the House.

I am not so sure. Without The Orange Idiot on the ballot, we might not see such enthusiasm.

Will depend on how well Biden handles the transition to normalcy. Can he get legislation passed?

If the Dems DO win 50 votes in the Senate and do a lot of proposed changes like statehood for PR and DC, then I believe the pushback in 2022 could be as hard as 2010, however.
Posted by: Rolando
Date: November 15, 2020 02:24PM
sekker
If the Dems DO win 50 votes in the Senate and do a lot of proposed changes like statehood for PR and DC, then I believe the pushback in 2022 could be as hard as 2010, however.

Getting PC and DC in the Senate would make it 54-50. A chance to correct the Supreme Court, and pass Medicare for All (who want it) and end Medical Insurance Subsidies for those don't.

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Posted by: Speedy
Date: November 15, 2020 02:26PM
Rolando
sekker

Getting PC and DC in the Senate would make it 54-50. A chance to correct the Supreme Court, and pass Medicare for All (who want it) and end Medical Insurance Subsidies for those don't.

Or 52-52 if the Repugs win GA as expected.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: November 15, 2020 02:39PM
I don't approve of corporal punishment usually, and I'm sorry to say this, but Trump needs a spanking.
Posted by: deckeda
Date: November 15, 2020 03:37PM
Ossoff and Warnock ... it’s astonishing what could happen if they both win. With maybe PR and yes — D.C. — for sure, some wrongs could be fixed.
Posted by: Spock
Date: November 15, 2020 03:39PM
Not a chance in hell with Joe Manchin, the quasi democrat from West Virginia saying NO to :-
1, Ending the filibuster
2, Statehood for P.R.
3, Voting representation for D.C.
4, Expanding the supreme court.

Kiss any ideas of progress goodbye. The democratic party is truly copulated.

Comedy Central: Best news channel that isn't a news channel.

Fox News: Best comedy channel that isn't a comedy channel.
Posted by: Rolando
Date: November 15, 2020 03:44PM
Speedy
Or 52-52 if the Repugs win GA as expected.

53-52 with VP Harris' tiebreaker!

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Posted by: PeterB
Date: November 15, 2020 04:06PM
Interesting how it was rigged JUST for him, and not for any of the other Republicans who handily won their particular elections.

But in all seriousness, I do not put anything past him or his cronies. Believe it or not, it IS still possible for him to become President.

[nymag.com]
[www.motherjones.com]
[www.cnn.com]

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Date: November 15, 2020 05:11PM
If the 46th President of the US is not a Democrat sworn in Jan 2021 (Biden or Pelosi), we have an issue of a formal coup.
Posted by: Ted King
Date: November 15, 2020 05:21PM
Trump is constantly, I mean really constantly, saying things he thinks leaves him the option of having it both ways when the two ways contradict each other. I think he is at the point where he has accepted that he is going to have to leave the White House and now he's working on the theatrics of his leaving. A lot of the time he just likes to kick the can down the road on something and hope everyone forgets about it because he'll distract them with something else. But he can't kick this "I lost and now I have to go away" can down the road much longer AND because his pathologies will not allow him to say he lost, he has to come up with a production where he ends up leaving but never admitting that he lost.

I have been looking for some clever rhetorical framing from Kellyanne or another clever-with-words staffer that somehow both allows Trump to not admit he lost but also gives him room to leave without seeming like he gave up. That may be coming, but based on past experience with Trump, I suspect he'll mostly keep bleating "they [fill in the blank] cheated me" and arrange to do an adoring crowd tour where he just doesn't come back to the White House. It's going to be hard to have it both ways on this one, but his cult believes in his magic so his slight of hand will probably work with them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2020 04:58PM by Ted King.
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: November 15, 2020 05:26PM
Welcome to the administration in exile.......at Mar-a-Lago!

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Posted by: space-time
Date: November 15, 2020 07:15PM
sekker
If the 46th President of the US is not a Democrat sworn in Jan 2021 (Biden or Pelosi), we have an issue of a formal coup.

Pelosi???
Posted by: PeterB
Date: November 15, 2020 09:32PM
sekker

Remember, we're dealing with lying liars and dirty cheaters here. I don't put anything past them. Also remember that before the election, there were folks strategizing about what to do if any sort of nightmare scenario should come up:

[www.nytimes.com]
[www.theatlantic.com]

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: November 15, 2020 10:00PM
Posted by: RgrF
Date: November 15, 2020 11:02PM
Buzz
This is all just a ploy so Cheeto can keep cheatin' his minions out of their money. If Cheeto concedes, he can't keep begging for money to fight "the rigged election". Cheeto needs a, any, remotely plausible reason to keep fleecing his cult followers out of their money. Cheeto has always been about OPM, Other People's Money, and always will be. The money he's raising now will really be used to fund Trump TVN, and pay his legal bill when people go after Citizen Cheeto.
==

This is closer to it. The money he's now scamming (everything below $8K) goes to him and not his legal expenses. Since the big donors wont be giving those 8K+ donations anymore, it means he effectively gets it all - but only while he keeps the scam alive.

On transition, he immediately declares for the 2024 campaigns and thus a seamless transition of the money flow.

Remember, first and foremost - he's a grifter.
Posted by: vision63
Date: November 16, 2020 02:43PM
Sarcany

Or be writing books about the Justin Beiber administration and how he got around the residency requirements. He probably wouldn't be a half-bad president based on recent circumstances.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 78
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020