advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Rudy Giuliani goes on election tirade, claims result will be ‘overturned’ (has "Proof")
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: November 15, 2020 06:05PM
Knowing Rudy, it's more like 86 Proof.

Rudy Giuliani goes on election tirade, claims result will be ‘overturned’
[www.nydailynews.com]
as heard on "Fox"

Rudy Giuliani remained in the twilight zone on Sunday, claiming the presidential election would be “overturned” and airing dark conspiracy theories.
“We have proof that I can’t disclose yet,” he said on “Sunday Morning Futures” on Fox News. “This has to be examined ... beyond this election, that I believe will be overturned.”
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Rudy Giuliani goes on election tirade, claims result will be ‘overturned’ (has "Proof")
Posted by: Speedy
Date: November 15, 2020 06:11PM
This has to mean they have once again found Hunter’s laptops.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Re: Rudy Giuliani goes on election tirade, claims result will be ‘overturned’ (has "Proof")
Posted by: space-time
Date: November 15, 2020 06:18PM
Speedy
This has to mean they have once again found Hunter’s laptops.

So even if there is a laptop, this race was not Hunter vs Donald, it was Joe vs Donald. Who cares about kids laptops?
Posted by: GGD
Date: November 15, 2020 06:20PM
He has proof that Barack Obama voted illegally since he is not a US citizen.
Posted by: space-time
Date: November 15, 2020 07:05PM
I am puzzled that there is virtually no fallout after the Borat scene. Like it didn't even happen.
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: November 15, 2020 07:05PM
“We have proof that I can’t disclose yet...”
Gee, where have we heard this before? Could have been Trump on a few hundred occasions?

What’s next, more proof of aliens, and a signed affidavit that they will spare us only if Trump serves another reason 12 years?
Posted by: $tevie
Date: November 15, 2020 07:09PM
space-time
I am puzzled that there is virtually no fallout after the Borat scene. Like it didn't even happen.
The 24-hour news cycle chews everything up and spits it out in no time flat. This is how Trump managed to get away with all his criming and grifting and dictator-loving, because a day later there was another story just as bad or worse. People have gotten so blasé about what anybody in the GOP does that even the ones who can't stand the GOP are worn out on it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2020 07:10PM by $tevie.
Posted by: Buzz
Date: November 15, 2020 07:13PM
The proof is in the same folder as the “beautiful health plan” that’s only a couple of weeks late....
==
Posted by: GGD
Date: November 15, 2020 08:08PM
He found wide spread evidence that the administration conspired with the USPS to disenfranchise voters using mail-in ballots.
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: November 15, 2020 09:01PM
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: November 15, 2020 09:11PM
I’m trying to imagine what it’s actually like to have a mindset that encompasses saying any damn thing, even when you know it’s ridiculous, and you know massive amounts of people are going to know you’re a bald faced liar. But you’re totally okay with it all. What must that feel like?
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: November 15, 2020 09:15PM
"We have evidence!"

"Can I see it?"

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Because it will fall apart if given the slightest scrutiny!"
Posted by: RgrF
Date: November 15, 2020 09:22PM
Blankity Blank
I’m trying to imagine what it’s actually like to have a mindset that encompasses saying any damn thing, even when you know it’s ridiculous, and you know massive amounts of people are going to know you’re a bald faced liar. But you’re totally okay with it all. What must that feel like?

That comes into play if you have any sort of moral grounding - grifters, almost by definition, don't have anything greater than their grift to hold onto.
Posted by: PeterB
Date: November 15, 2020 09:25PM
S. Pupp
“We have proof that I can’t disclose yet...”
Gee, where have we heard this before? Could have been Trump on a few hundred occasions?

What’s next, more proof of aliens, and a signed affidavit that they will spare us only if Trump serves another reason 12 years?

DeusxMac

... as we all have long suspected, Dump is an alien-- or at the very least, his hair is.

... if he's not an alien, he was at the very least, abducted by them.

Could I please go ahead and volunteer him for another round of extraterrestrial anal probing? Pretty please?

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Date: November 15, 2020 09:42PM
He might see the "probing" as a reward?
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: November 15, 2020 09:53PM
Posted by: Janit
Date: November 16, 2020 10:23PM
Lux Interior
"We have evidence!"

"Can I see it?"

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Because it will fall apart if given the slightest scrutiny!"

Because it's not non-zero.
Posted by: Bill in NC
Date: November 17, 2020 10:39AM
Can't believe anything he says until he's willing to make the same statements as counsel of record in open court.
Posted by: Ted King
Date: November 17, 2020 10:48AM
Bill in NC
Can't believe anything he says until he's willing to make the same statements as counsel of record in open court.

smiley-laughing001 Like that would happen.

e pluribus unum
Date: November 17, 2020 11:09AM
Bill in NC

He once was aware boundaries, he's long since forgotten them. When you soar with eagles it's hard to stay grounded until the day you crash.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 106
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020