advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
"Top Pennsylvania court rebuffs Trump campaign's vote-count observation lawsuit"
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: November 17, 2020 03:06PM
ooopsie!

Top Pennsylvania court rebuffs Trump campaign's vote-count observation lawsuit

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court on Tuesday sided 5-2 against the Trump campaign in a lawsuit alleging that its representatives had been unlawfully deprived of an adequate opportunity to watch the vote count in the Democratic stronghold of Philadelphia.

The defeat was the latest in a series of disappointing rulings for the Trump campaign, whose slapdash legal effort has come nowhere close to overturning President Trump’s electoral loss, and has produced none of the systematic fraud that Trump and his allies have baselessly claimed to be the source of Joe Biden’s projected victory.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: "Top Pennsylvania court rebuffs Trump campaign's vote-count observation lawsuit"
Posted by: bazookaman
Date: November 17, 2020 03:38PM

Re: "Top Pennsylvania court rebuffs Trump campaign's vote-count observation lawsuit"
Posted by: vision63
Date: November 17, 2020 03:54PM
Rudy strikes out.
Posted by: RgrF
Date: November 17, 2020 03:59PM
vision63
Rudy strikes out.

Cant strike out if you aren't in the game. Rudy was never even in the game
Posted by: bfd
Date: November 17, 2020 04:49PM
Wait until Rudy strikes again…

And it will be sooner than later.
Posted by: AllGold
Date: November 17, 2020 04:53PM
Great, but who are G.D. slappies who voted that the case had merit?! mad2 smiley

Posted by: Ted King
Date: November 17, 2020 04:59PM
AllGold
Great, but who are G.D. slappies who voted that the case had merit?! mad2 smiley

I had to look that up:

Slappy refers to a fictional evil ventriloquist dummy in the Goosebumps horror franchise.
Posted by: AllGold
Date: November 17, 2020 05:04PM
Ted King
AllGold

I had to look that up:

Slappy refers to a fictional evil ventriloquist dummy in the Goosebumps horror franchise.

You taught me something. My knowledge of the term comes from sports where slappies are mindless fans or sycophants.

Posted by: vision63
Date: November 17, 2020 05:21PM
AllGold
Ted King
AllGold

I had to look that up:

You taught me something. My knowledge of the term comes from sports where slappies are mindless fans or sycophants.

I'm a Lakers/Dodgers slappy by that definition.
Posted by: hal
Date: November 17, 2020 05:23PM
For the past half-hour, attorney Mark Aronchick – representing PA counties being sued by Trump – has loudly torn into Rudy Giuliani, saying he is ignorant of the law, living in "some fantasy world" and pushing wild allegations that are "disgraceful in an American courtroom."

[twitter.com] Wapo
Posted by: $tevie
Date: November 17, 2020 09:10PM
Posted by: steve...
Date: November 17, 2020 10:27PM
Entertaining recap by the lawyer who argued against Giuliani:

"The Trump campaign came in, through Mr. Giuliani, asserting a fantasy world,” says Mark Aronchick. “I sat there dumbfounded because the story presented by Mr. Giuliani bore no relationship to the actual complaint in the case.”

MSNBC video

Northern California Coast
Posted by: Bill in NC
Date: November 18, 2020 06:44PM
Judge should just tell Rudy he's clearly too incompetent to represent the campaign properly before the court.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2020 06:44PM by Bill in NC.
Posted by: RgrF
Date: November 18, 2020 06:51PM
Rudy's latest 20K a day gem is forging a judges signature on an order Rudy submitted:

Effecting a federal judge's electronic signature on your proposed order at any time, and especially before he has ruled on your motion, is something I'd recommend against
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 133
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020