advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
“You’re a black person in a white neighborhood and you’re acting like one. Why don’t you act like a white person in a white neighborhood?”
Posted by: hal
Date: November 17, 2020 05:36PM
This has got to stop. I honestly had no idea the depths of racism even in california.

This woman actually says to this guy's face while she is standing on his property, “You’re a black person in a white neighborhood and you’re acting like one. Why don’t you act like a white person in a white neighborhood?”

video: [twitter.com]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: “You’re a black person in a white neighborhood and you’re acting like one. Why don’t you act like a white person in a white neighborhood?”
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: November 17, 2020 05:41PM
So, who do you know who might do this, and what can you do to convince them not to.

The holidays are coming, White folks - it's time to come get your people and teach 'em up!

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Re: “You’re a black person in a white neighborhood and you’re acting like one. Why don’t you act like a white person in a white neighborhood?”
Posted by: vision63
Date: November 17, 2020 05:45PM
Hey lady, you live in the super diverse Contra Costa County, why don't you act like it.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: November 17, 2020 06:22PM
rjmacs

The holidays are coming, White folks - it's time to come get your people and teach 'em up!

because after all, Santa IS Black
Posted by: hal
Date: November 17, 2020 06:25PM
...so you want me to act like a white person would when a person of a different race is harassing me on my property?

(reaching for gun)

Are you sure about that?
Posted by: sekker
Date: November 17, 2020 07:40PM
We live in a relatively diverse neighborhood, with openly gay families, asians and trumpers alongside Dems.

We recently had a lovely black family move in, and the kids were told by their parents to 'be sure to stay on the sidewalks' and 'not bother the neighbors' when they were out to play.

So, so sad - this is what it's like to be non-white, and especially black, in much of the country.
Posted by: bfd
Date: November 17, 2020 07:52PM
Acting Black WTF

Good grief.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: November 17, 2020 09:06PM
I hope the explanation is that the old lady is in dementia. But I have a feeling that's not the problem.

Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: November 17, 2020 11:23PM
There used to be a few pockets of Ok/Ark-ies around the rural parts of Contra Costa. Richmond used to have civic events with a Klan group participating up through the early 1930's. A lot of people moved out to Pittsburg and outlying areas as the minority populations in Richmond grew.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 96
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020