advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
45 stirring up Mid East with a plan
Posted by: samintx
Date: November 22, 2020 10:39AM
Biden will come into office with about 5 countries in the Mid East in a mess. 45 is trying to doom Biden from the minute he takes office with so much on his plate he will fail I.e. 45 will get elected on that failure in ‘24.

Cruz licking trump’s boots to get his Deplorable base for ‘24. TX gov might be interested in running. Time will tell but not sure Harris will be a strong enuf ‘24 candidate.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: 45 stirring up Mid East with a plan
Posted by: RgrF
Date: November 22, 2020 10:46AM
It's going to be a long three years. As of now Tucker Carlson could probably primary Abbott and most any other potential GOP candidate.
Posted by: pdq
Date: November 22, 2020 10:49AM
Cruz almost lost reelection to a political neophyte. He’s got a big-time creep factor, if you ask me. Of course, so did Trump, but as much as he would want to be, Cruz is no Trump.

Cruz reminds me of Donnie Jr. If the Deplorables really want to get the band back together again, it seems like Donnie Jr at least has the family bloodlines they appear to be after.
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: November 22, 2020 10:53AM
The trumpistas have turned on Tucker, he's dead to them. So is Fox News in general, may as well be CNN.

The only person I could see Trump trusting for 2024 is Ron DeSantis.

Abbott needs to worry about the extreme rate of Covid deaths in his state. Any Dem would hammer him on that in a national contest.
Date: November 22, 2020 10:57AM
pdq
Cruz almost lost reelection to a political neophyte. He’s got a big-time creep factor, if you ask me. Of course, so did Trump, but as much as he would want to be, Cruz is no Trump.

Cruz reminds me of Donnie Jr. If the Deplorables really want to get the band back together again, it seems like Donnie Jr at least has the family bloodlines they appear to be after.

Yeah I won't be surprised if they try to run junior in the primary. Assuming he hasn't OD'ed or died of COVID.

Lara Trump is supposedly planning to run for Senate from North Carolina.
Date: November 22, 2020 11:52AM
I agree. I think Donnie is getting himself ready for a run. The whole family wants to get into politics now. The trumps are like Covid. You think you have it down and it surges in another spot.
Date: November 22, 2020 02:16PM
samintx
I agree. I think Donnie is getting himself ready for a run. The whole family wants to get into politics now. The trumps are like Covid. You think you have it down and it surges in another spot.

So true!
Posted by: vision63
Date: November 22, 2020 05:17PM
Lemon Drop
samintx

So true!

Hopefully he'll drop dead before that can happen.
Date: November 22, 2020 09:03PM
vision63
Lemon Drop
samintx

So true!

Hopefully he'll drop dead before that can happen.

There has never been in the history of the world any man more healthy smiley-shocked003
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 98
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020