Posted by: sekker
Date: November 22, 2020 12:31PM
Senator Pat Toomey from PA

[thehill.com]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: 5th GOP Senator congratulates President-elect Biden
Posted by: deckeda
Date: November 22, 2020 12:41PM
Meanwhile in TN, Blackburn mentioned both Biden and Harris as “-elect” (President-elect; Vice President-elect) before her office regrettably had to issue a correction later, saying she misspoke when referring to them both in that way.

Again I ask, that when the day comes when these boot lickers DO refer to the elected as the elected, that they get called out mercilessly as to what’s different, now? Make them say it was Trump pulling the strings, not any legit concern by credible people or institutions who were worried about fraud.
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: November 22, 2020 01:56PM

Again I ask, that when the day comes when these boot lickers DO refer to the elected as the elected, that they get called out mercilessly as to what’s different, now? Make them say it was Trump pulling the strings, not any legit concern by credible people or institutions who were worried about fraud.

Yes, that absolutely should happen. But it will not happen. Because Dems don't fight like that, they're happy to let it slide because they are afraid of "going low." Not that they can't do it, but it seems silly. And to a certain extent I agree. But sometimes you gotta put up some fists or keep getting hit in the face.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: November 22, 2020 03:29PM
and all the rest? Still trying to destroy America.
Posted by: Acer
Date: November 22, 2020 05:07PM
And Toomey finally pops his head out of the Fox hole! I'm so proud of him! But he's another who only finds nerve (only once, so far) after he's announced his retirement.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 137
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020