advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Trump takes big half step towards acknowledging Biden presidency.Gives nod to GSA beginning transition.
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: November 23, 2020 06:03PM
He’s still chewing on the bone, but growling less when approached.

”Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good fight, and I believe we will prevail! Nevertheless, in the best interest of our Country, I am recommending that Emily [Murphy, GSA head] and her team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same.”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2020 06:04PM by Blankity Blank.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Trump takes big half step towards acknowledging Biden presidency.Gives nod to GSA beginning transition.
Posted by: GGD
Date: November 23, 2020 06:06PM
One thread down
[forums.macresource.com]
Re: Trump takes big half step towards acknowledging Biden presidency.Gives nod to GSA beginning transition.
Posted by: samintx
Date: November 23, 2020 06:15PM
What a magnanimous gesture. What a big baby. Wahwahwah

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2020 06:15PM by samintx.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: November 23, 2020 06:26PM
His 'recommendation' comes after the fact. Sorta like taking a mulligan on the decision?
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: November 23, 2020 06:51PM
Wonder who wrote those tweets, def not 45.

Maybe an intervention is underway.

Whatever, it's over.

All I'm tuning in to now are the new Biden appointees and the COVID vaccines. Oh and the Georgia senate races.
Posted by: hal
Date: November 23, 2020 07:54PM
"Our case STRONGLY continues..."

I don't know anyone that writes like that except Trump...
Posted by: $tevie
Date: November 23, 2020 09:03PM
He only tweeted that so we would think he’s still the boss, despite the fact that Wall Street dictated this, not him.

Posted by: Ted King
Date: November 23, 2020 09:56PM
[thehill.com]

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh said President Trump's legal team is running out of time to produce evidence of voter fraud if they hope to overturn the results of the 2020 election.

Limbaugh, speaking on his show Monday, referenced the lengthy press conference held last week by Trump's legal team that prompted bipartisan criticism over the nature of allegations and lack of evidence provided.

"I talked to so many people who were blown away by it, by the very nature of the press conference," Limbaugh said. "They promised blockbuster stuff, and then nothing happened. And that’s just not good."

"If you’re gonna do a press conference like that with the promise of blockbusters then there has to be something more than what that press conference delivered," he added.

The remarks from Limbaugh are notable given that he is one of Trump's closest allies among conservative commentators. Trump awarded Limbaugh the Medal of Freedom during this year's State of the Union address.
Posted by: Speedy
Date: November 23, 2020 10:10PM
hal
"Our case STRONGLY continues..."

I don't know anyone that writes like that except Trump...

That was thrown in there in order to make it seem like it was a tweet by the president.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: Markintosh
Date: November 23, 2020 10:17PM
Or to keep those donations coming...

“Live your life, love your life, don’t regret…live, learn and move forward positively.” – CR Johnson
Loving life in Lake Tahoe, CA
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: November 24, 2020 04:54AM
Markintosh
Or to keep those donations coming...

Accurate
Posted by: pdq
Date: November 24, 2020 08:13AM
Steve G.
His 'recommendation' comes after the fact. Sorta like taking a mulligan on the decision?

Yeah, my take, fueled only by my imagination and observation of the Orange Menace and the last few years, is similar. I think the GSA head was getting more and more heat, including from Republican politicians, who told her that holding out wasn’t helping anyone and was giving the R’s a black eye, and she finally had enough and internally notified the administration she was going to do this, period.

Faced with that, I’ll bet the Trumpies tried to get in front of it.

Edit: well, it was kinda like that:

[GSA head Murphy and] her team had notified the White House Counsel’s Office on Friday that she planned to designate Biden the winner on Monday, one friend said. Murphy did not hear anything back.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2020 09:08AM by pdq.
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: November 24, 2020 10:10AM
pdq
Steve G.

Yeah, my take, fueled only by my imagination and observation of the Orange Menace and the last few years, is similar. I think the GSA head was getting more and more heat, including from Republican politicians, who told her that holding out wasn’t helping anyone and was giving the R’s a black eye, and she finally had enough and internally notified the administration she was going to do this, period.

Faced with that, I’ll bet the Trumpies tried to get in front of it.

Edit: well, it was kinda like that:

[GSA head Murphy and] her team had notified the White House Counsel’s Office on Friday that she planned to designate Biden the winner on Monday, one friend said. Murphy did not hear anything back.

Let’s not get crazy(er).

Posted by: hal
Date: November 24, 2020 01:04PM
Blankity Blank

That's right - she only acknowledges the will of the people. Thanks for clearing that up Donnie...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 120
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020