advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
'President-elect Biden clearly won and the fact that this remains difficult for many GOP officials to state is pathetic.'
Posted by: sekker
Date: November 23, 2020 10:14PM
From Jake Tapper.

Worth reading the entire thread.

[twitter.com]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: 'President-elect Biden clearly won and the fact that this remains difficult for many GOP officials to state is pathetic.'
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: November 24, 2020 09:06AM
He's fake news CNN. Who cares?

Let me know when McIninny or Pence say it.
Re: 'President-elect Biden clearly won and the fact that this remains difficult for many GOP officials to state is pathetic.'
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: November 24, 2020 09:51AM
I didn't need to see another useless snarky Twitter thread.

Posted by: rjmacs
Date: November 24, 2020 10:01AM
Sarcany
I didn't need to see another useless snarky Twitter thread.

The best thing about 2021 will be what we don't have to hear about every day.

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Posted by: GGD
Date: November 24, 2020 10:46AM
How about Laura Ingram, does she count for anything?

[thehill.com]

“Unless the legal situation changes in a dramatic and frankly an unlikely manner, Joe Biden will be inaugurated on Jan. 20,” Ingraham said during a Monday night episode of “The Ingraham Angle.”

To say this constitutes living in reality, and if I offered you a false reality, if I told you that there was an excellent, phenomenal chance that the Supreme Court was going to step in and deliver a victory for President Trump, I’d be lying to you.”
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: November 24, 2020 10:58AM
How will the poor social media companies survive without all the attention?

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: RgrF
Date: November 24, 2020 11:15AM
>How about Laura Ingram, does she count for anything?

You could ask her brother Curtis:

Laura, you are such a sham artist! This brother has known you longer than anyone. The liar in you found its soulmate in Donald Trump. Now you are backpedaling to save your own skin. You are ever the hypocrite I called out two years ago.
Posted by: GGD
Date: November 24, 2020 11:21AM
I'm wondering if some of this long drawn out gradual acceptance process might have been intentional by some to slowly defuse the 45 cultists from a violent reaction that they may have had to a sudden shock to their reality.
Date: November 24, 2020 11:36AM
I thought the thread interesting, will respect those here and dial back posting in the future.
Posted by: RgrF
Date: November 24, 2020 11:54AM
sekker
I thought the thread interesting, will respect those here and dial back posting in the future.

Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed, it's not something that should effect what you do.
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: November 24, 2020 03:29PM
sekker

Don't pay any attention to me.

My comment wasn't directed at you, but the silent republican (lack of) leadership.
Date: November 24, 2020 04:06PM
Lux Interior
sekker

Don't pay any attention to me.

My comment wasn't directed at you, but the silent republican (lack of) leadership.

Done, and agree 200%!
Posted by: AllGold
Date: November 24, 2020 06:58PM
GGD
How about Laura Ingram, does she count for anything?

[thehill.com]

...Ingraham said during a Monday night episode of “The Ingraham Angle.” ... I’d be lying to you.”

Lying? That's your norm, Laura.

A while back I was browsing through live TV channels on my DVR looking at the small preview. I stopped on FNC for a moment when her show was on. This was right after the vice presidential debate. I didn't switch to the channel because I couldn't stomach it. In the preview I could see the chyron that read: "The left rolls out excuses after the Harris debate flop". facepalm

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 84
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020