advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Randy Quaid: Constitutional Very Stable SUPER Genius. Election? Let’s have another!
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: November 24, 2020 10:01AM
And we still can’t even see the bottom of the barrel from here.

He has a cunning plan...

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Randy Quaid: Constitutional Very Stable SUPER Genius. Election? Let’s have another!
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: November 24, 2020 10:23AM
“In October 2010, Quaid and his wife moved to Vancouver, Canada, where they sought asylum protections under the Canadian Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, stating that they feared for their lives in the United States.”

nuts smiley
Re: Randy Quaid: Constitutional Very Stable SUPER Genius. Election? Let’s have another!
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: November 24, 2020 10:26AM
....this news doesn't make one more.....Randy......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: November 24, 2020 11:12AM
And he's the highlight of National Lampoon's Vacation, sad.
Posted by: SteveO
Date: November 24, 2020 11:59AM
Sh!tter's full, Clark.
Posted by: deckeda
Date: November 24, 2020 12:37PM
Good ‘ole Herschel Walker offers that “everyone’s” civil rights have been violated, with judges all across America “spitting on the Constitution.”

It would be one thing if these idiots ever woke up with a hangover, but they simply remain asleep. Intellectually dead.
Posted by: pdq
Date: November 24, 2020 01:00PM
Herschel Walker’s always been a little weird - talking about himself in the third person, etc.
Posted by: hal
Date: November 24, 2020 01:02PM
deckeda
Good ‘ole Herschel Walker offers that “everyone’s” civil rights have been violated, with judges all across America “spitting on the Constitution.”

It would be one thing if these idiots ever woke up with a hangover, but they simply remain asleep. Intellectually dead.

Damn! I just looked him up. I had no idea that he was one of those crazies. Too bad.

Two days ago: All you Doubters will be shocked when Sidney Powell lays the SMACKDOWN on many of the people you have trusted for years!

that poor mind - he must be suffering now...
Posted by: RgrF
Date: November 24, 2020 01:04PM
Herschel took a lot of body blows and head hits during his playing time.
Posted by: pdq
Date: November 24, 2020 01:05PM
Blankity Blank
And we still can’t even see the bottom of the barrel from here.

He has a cunning plan...

Actually, it wouldn’t have to be a complete do-over; just all the states that Trump lost.
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: November 24, 2020 03:34PM
Canadian man passionate defender of what he thinks is in the Constitution.
Posted by: bfd
Date: November 24, 2020 04:07PM
Randy Quaalude
Posted by: MacArtist
Date: November 25, 2020 05:41AM
I can see why Trumpty retweets Randy Quaid. They’re both bat$#it crazy. They both don’t like to pay their bills. They both are dumb caricatures of a role they played.

Both have ZERO credibility.

There are more Right Wingnuts out there than I realized. What kind of elicit drugs does a person have to take to follow Trump down the rat hole?

I sit on a man’s back, choking him and making
him carry me, and yet assure myself and others
that I am very sorry for him and wish to ease his
lot by all possible means — except by getting off
his back. - Leo Tolstoy, novelist and Philosopher
(1828-1910)

Posted by: Ted King
Date: November 25, 2020 06:22AM
MacArtist
What kind of elicit drugs does a person have to take to follow Trump down the rat hole?

I think the drug's street name is "white grievance".
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 84
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020