advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Bidens, a cat for the WH
Posted by: samintx
Date: December 01, 2020 01:33PM
Yes, there will be a cat in the White House via the Bidens. No, they are not keeping Melania on a leash.

RgG beat me by a minute. We must have been posting at the same time.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2020 01:36PM by samintx.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Bidens, a cat for the WH
Posted by: rgG
Date: December 01, 2020 01:34PM
Great minds think alike.

[forums.macresource.com]

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: December 01, 2020 03:30PM
Cats and dogs living together in the White House! What has this world come to. smiling smiley

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: PeterB
Date: December 01, 2020 06:20PM
Filliam H. Muffman
Cats and dogs living together in the White House! What has this world come to. smiling smiley

Ehhh, a few previous Presidents have had both, and some have had some pretty odd animals as pets, too: [www.washingtonpost.com]
Warning, some extremely cute photos in that article! Examples:

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2020 06:23PM by PeterB.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: December 01, 2020 07:08PM
Here are the top cats under consideration for role of White House pet

With reports that a cat will be joining President-elect Joe Biden in the White House, rumors are afoot as to what qualified feline will soon be sitting in the lap of power, before jumping off the lap of power and going to knock things off the mantelpiece of power. The ideal Biden cat will be experienced and reflect America in some way, although given that large swaths of us have begun lashing out after being locked in the house for months, this should not be difficult.

Biden is said to be leaning toward a cat who is already a familiar household name, leading some Republican senators to accuse him of witchcraft and pledge not to approve his nominee, because they stopped reading this sentence at the word “familiar.”

Here are the cats most rumored to be in contention for the White House role. All would have to undergo vetting:

[www.washingtonpost.com]

Date: December 01, 2020 08:18PM
$tevie
Here are the top cats under consideration for role of White House pet

With reports that a cat will be joining President-elect Joe Biden in the White House, rumors are afoot as to what qualified feline will soon be sitting in the lap of power, before jumping off the lap of power and going to knock things off the mantelpiece of power. The ideal Biden cat will be experienced and reflect America in some way, although given that large swaths of us have begun lashing out after being locked in the house for months, this should not be difficult.

Biden is said to be leaning toward a cat who is already a familiar household name, leading some Republican senators to accuse him of witchcraft and pledge not to approve his nominee, because they stopped reading this sentence at the word “familiar.”

Here are the cats most rumored to be in contention for the White House role. All would have to undergo vetting:

[www.washingtonpost.com]

What, no Macavity? No Jennyanydots?

Posted by: samintx
Date: December 01, 2020 08:33PM
No ponies
Date: December 01, 2020 10:03PM
You know, I doubt it will be an orange kitty. grinning smiley

Posted by: bfd
Date: December 02, 2020 12:42AM
rgG

Might actually be quite fitting if it was an orange tabby and they named it Donald
Posted by: Janit
Date: December 02, 2020 07:55AM
bfd
rgG

Might actually be quite fitting if it was an orange tabby and they named it Donald

Or an orange female named Dawn.
Date: December 02, 2020 08:35AM
rgG

Somehow I see the Bidens getting a traditional brown tabby Mainecoon. Partly because Mainecoons are the Golden Retrievers of the cat world (and they strike me as a Golden Retriever type of family, even though they have German Shepherd mixes), and partly because Mainecoons are a breed of truly American origin. patriot smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2020 08:35AM by PeterB.
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: December 02, 2020 10:04AM
PeterB
rgG

Somehow I see the Bidens getting a traditional brown tabby Mainecoon. Partly because Mainecoons are the Golden Retrievers of the cat world (and they strike me as a Golden Retriever type of family, even though they have German Shepherd mixes), and partly because Mainecoons are a breed of truly American origin. patriot smiley

Nah, Ragdoll.
Date: December 02, 2020 11:55AM
DeusxMac
PeterB
rgG

Nah, Ragdoll.

Well but the Mainecoon precedes the Ragdoll by several decades; also, I can't really see the Bidens with a docile, placid, floppy cat.

Date: December 02, 2020 01:26PM
PeterB
DeusxMac
PeterB
rgG

Nah, Ragdoll.

Well but the Mainecoon precedes the Ragdoll by several decades; also, I can't really see the Bidens with a docile, placid, floppy cat.

You haven’t seen the two bad boy very active Ragdolls my friend has. Lol

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 132
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020