advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Too much looney even for Rudy
Posted by: pdq
Date: December 03, 2020 08:47AM
So, Michigan House Republicans were dutifully holding a hearing to determine whether they should throw electors to Trump despite the election results, and Rudy came with a woman who claims she was a Dominion “contractor” (although she couldn’t cogently explain what she actually supposedly did for them).

Anyway, she slurred her way through a back-and-forth with a MI Republican House member who was trying to get a straight answer from her, but couldn’t because she kept making more outrageous claims until Rudy finally had to try to shush her.

Entertaining video at the link. (Apparently neither the House Republicans nor Rudy have heard that when you hold a circus, you should expect clowns.)

Afterward, Rudy said he’d just met her that day. (ie Don’t blame me!)
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Too much looney even for Rudy
Date: December 03, 2020 08:51AM
PS - two stories down at that link is a nice piece about newly-pardoned Michael Flynn helping push for martial law and a re-do election run by the military, in order to correct the one with the obviously faulty result that was held last month.
Date: December 03, 2020 09:04AM
One more, right out of the mouth of Roger Stone:

"I just learned of absolute incontrovertible evidence of North Korean boats delivering ballots through a harbor in Maine, the state of Maine," Stone said. "If this checks out, if law enforcement looked into that and it turned out to be true, it would be proof of foreign involvement in the election."

The article also notes that Stone has praised Qanon members as “great patriots”.

At this point, I can’t help but think it’s all about the grift, just fleecing more money from their eager saps audience.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: December 03, 2020 09:49AM
MASK COUNT!

Attendees listen as attorney L. Lin Wood speaks during a press conference on election results in Alpharetta, Georgia.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2020 11:47AM by Steve G..
Posted by: neophyte
Date: December 03, 2020 09:51AM
At this point, I am starting to seriously consider that there is an unrecognized neurotoxin some drinking water systems.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: December 03, 2020 11:14AM
I watched a video of that woman on Twitter last night. She was definitely three sheets to the wind.

I can't figure out why these claims are getting more and more outlandish. Do the perpetrators have so much contempt for Trump's base that they figure they can say anything at all and have it believed? Or are they themselves actually off their rockers?

Posted by: GGD
Date: December 03, 2020 11:21AM
I think, like 45, they want to be the focus of attention.
Posted by: Lizabeth
Date: December 03, 2020 11:35AM
The NJ Meadowlands is waiting for these yahoos...
Posted by: Acer
Date: December 03, 2020 12:19PM
neophyte
At this point, I am starting to seriously consider that there is an unrecognized neurotoxin some drinking water systems.

We were told things would get better when they took the lead out of gasoline..,
Posted by: hal
Date: December 03, 2020 12:57PM
$tevie
I watched a video of that woman on Twitter last night. She was definitely three sheets to the wind.

I can't figure out why these claims are getting more and more outlandish. Do the perpetrators have so much contempt for Trump's base that they figure they can say anything at all and have it believed? Or are they themselves actually off their rockers?

Roger Stone:

"I just learned of absolute incontrovertible evidence of North Korean boats delivering ballots through a harbor in Maine, the state of Maine," Stone said. "If this checks out, if law enforcement looked into that and it turned out to be true, it would be proof of foreign involvement in the election."

[www.newsweek.com]
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: December 03, 2020 01:11PM
There could be a grain of truth in what Roger Stone said. Steve Bannon was arrested on the boat of Chinese Billionaire Guo Wengui in Long Island Sound. My bet is that if there were any illegal ballots smuggled ashore from boats piloted by Asians, it was Republicans.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: December 03, 2020 01:15PM
I think the Republicans who are going nuts are convinced of fraud because, with the amount of fraud they themselves committed, there's no way Biden should have won.
Posted by: steve...
Date: December 03, 2020 01:22PM
Newsweek
Roger Stone:

It won't be long before our pseudo president will be using this in his comedy routine.

Northern California Coast
Posted by: Ted King
Date: December 03, 2020 01:44PM
$tevie
Do the perpetrators have so much contempt for Trump's base that they figure they can say anything at all and have it believed? Or are they themselves actually off their rockers?

For some it's the former, for some it's the latter and for some it's both.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: December 03, 2020 03:02PM
All the best stuff from the hearing, including Rudy's flatulence:
[www.thecut.com]

Posted by: Ted King
Date: December 03, 2020 03:24PM
$tevie
All the best stuff from the hearing, including Rudy's flatulence:
[www.thecut.com]

smiley-laughing001
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: December 03, 2020 03:41PM
So... a Jem'Hadar working for the Dominion ? That makes Roger Stone a Vorta ? They didn't give her her dose of Ketracel White...
[en.wikipedia.org]
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: December 03, 2020 07:20PM
Rudy is doing all of this in a last ditch effort to avoid prison by earning his pardon. Poor old bastard.
Posted by: bfd
Date: December 03, 2020 08:30PM
Really hope they keep up the rabble rousing, telling Repugs to skip the vote because it's rigged anyway. And Dems need to start pushing this idea to the repugs as well. Hit them from both sides.

Stay home. Your vote didn't count last time, so don't waste your time voting this time !!

Whatever it takes.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 153
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020