AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
The Orange One leaving office with exactly what he craves
Posted by: samintx
Date: December 20, 2020 10:51AM
The New York Times
Trump’s Future: Tons of Cash and Plenty of Options for Spending

Trump’s Future: Tons of Cash and Plenty of Options for Spending It
Donald J. Trump will exit the White House as a private citizen next month perched atop a pile of campaign cash unheard-of for an outgoing president, and with few legal limits on how he can spend it.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: The Orange One leaving office with exactly what he craves
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: December 20, 2020 11:03AM
Jared Kushner Reportedly Created a Shell Company to Secretly Pay Trump Family Members and Spend Half the Campaign’s Cash

And first daughter-in-law Lara Trump was the president...

$637 million funneled into payoffs and the Trump family's private accounts. And Pence is in on it.

That's on top of the $200+ million he's collected from his legal-fund scam and $170 million funneled directly from the campaign into his pocket.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2020 11:03AM by Sarcany.
Posted by: Rolando
Date: December 20, 2020 11:05AM
My hope:

Trump Gets on Marine one to fly to Dulles and trip to Florida.

Pilot gets a call on the radio:
"This is President Biden. You are ordered to fly that fat sack of @#$%& to New York. The Attorney General is waiting for him."

"Yes Sir!"

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: December 20, 2020 12:06PM
Considering he owes a ton of cash to people who are way nastier than he is AND he no longer has the political protect of the office... he may find himself retired to Siberia.
Posted by: Janit
Date: December 20, 2020 12:15PM
cbelt3
Considering he owes a ton of cash to people who are way nastier than he is AND he no longer has the political protect of the office... he may find himself retired to Siberia.

Where he falls out of a window into a pit of melting permafrost?
Posted by: steve...
Date: December 20, 2020 12:16PM
Wonder if he still gets Secret Service protection while living in Russia.

Northern California Coast
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: December 20, 2020 12:23PM
Sarcany
Jared Kushner Reportedly Created a Shell Company to Secretly Pay Trump Family Members and Spend Half the Campaign’s Cash

And first daughter-in-law Lara Trump was the president...

$637 million funneled into payoffs and the Trump family's private accounts. And Pence is in on it.

That's on top of the $200+ million he's collected from his legal-fund scam and $170 million funneled directly from the campaign into his pocket.

Prison

All of them
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: December 20, 2020 12:40PM
Posted by: rgG
Date: December 20, 2020 02:11PM
Steve G.

I think we have a winner for the portrait

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Posted by: sekker
Date: December 20, 2020 02:48PM
I am cautious about some of these claims, but it IS clear that the Biden administration will have a LOT to do in terms of fiscal cleanup.
Date: December 20, 2020 02:54PM
sekker
I am cautious about some of these claims...

After 4 years of this, you should know or at least intuit that whatever leaks out, the whole of the grift is far far FAR worse and more destructive to this nation and to human life.

Posted by: sekker
Date: December 20, 2020 03:29PM
Sarcany
sekker
I am cautious about some of these claims...

After 4 years of this, you should know or at least intuit that whatever leaks out, the whole of the grift is far far FAR worse and more destructive to this nation and to human life.

We will see. Some of the claims are just as false as those being tagged on Hunter Biden.

I honestly do not think the Trump clan are very good at ANYTHING, let alone being SuperVillain criminals. I think they are far more likely to be simple, give-me-cash felons.

Even the NYT expose on how Trump uses golf courses to launder money is not exactly bitcoin etc. Been a known strategy for decades.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2020 03:29PM by sekker.
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: December 20, 2020 04:12PM
sekker
I honestly do not think the Trump clan are very good at ANYTHING, let alone being SuperVillain criminals.

Hanlon’s Razor
"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
Posted by: pdq
Date: December 20, 2020 04:21PM
The upside to Trump’s grift is that it leaves fewer dollars in the pockets of the Deplorables.

They can fund his lifestyle and general financial mismanagement for the rest of time, as far as I’m concerned. I’m just glad our government is not going to unwilling help, like it’s been doing the last 4 years.
Date: December 20, 2020 05:06PM
sekker
I honestly do not think the Trump clan are very good at ANYTHING, let alone being SuperVillain criminals. I think they are far more likely to be simple, give-me-cash felons...

I agree with you there. If they were competent, they would have covered their tracks better.

Posted by: Don C
Date: December 20, 2020 11:36PM
Maybe the Treasury Department could identify these contributors and remove them from the latest round of stimulus checks. Obviously they don't need the money.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 126
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020