advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
An example, so as to be absolutely clear on the extent of the right’s radicalization.
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: December 20, 2020 12:31PM
The reality of a clear and present danger should not be discounted even slightly.

Below, a gif, and link to the longer video with audio and the brief use of his own daughter in a reference to ‘Biden as pedophile’. (Language)

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: An example, so as to be absolutely clear on the extent of the right’s radicalization.
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: December 20, 2020 12:48PM
Steroids make people do crazy shit. I wonder if he realizes that his BIG MUSCLES wouldn't hold up too well against Sig Sauer P229.

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Re: An example, so as to be absolutely clear on the extent of the right’s radicalization.
Posted by: vision63
Date: December 20, 2020 01:01PM
He's probably never beat another human being in his life.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: December 20, 2020 02:02PM
A muscle-bound version of the "guy in his Mom's basement".

Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: December 20, 2020 02:03PM
The Secret Service is going to need to staff up a huge amount to track down and spank a stunning number of Quidiots.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: bfd
Date: December 20, 2020 02:43PM
The does qualify as worthy of Secret Service investigation. Freedom of speech may not be in play for some of these dummkopfs…
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: December 20, 2020 04:18PM
The personification of a "Muscle Head"

"Male (or female) body builder whose only concern in life is bigger muscles. Usually implies little-to-no brain activity."
Posted by: Buzz
Date: December 20, 2020 04:43PM
rjmacs
Steroids make people do crazy shit. I wonder if he realizes that his BIG MUSCLES wouldn't hold up too well against Sig Sauer P229.

Maybe go old school... harder for CSI to track down...

==
Date: December 20, 2020 08:37PM
DeusxMac
The personification of a "Muscle Head"

"Male (or female) body builder whose only concern in life is bigger muscles. Usually implies little-to-no brain activity."

Oh there’s brain activity going on. Now just what kind of brain activity?

Pulling ‘tough guy’ faces on a punching dummy? Pummeling a punching dummy while pretending it’s a 78 year old man? Making use of your toddler daughter in creating a protecting the children tableau, where you further pummel a punching dummy and “force it” to apologize for touching children?

And then post it to social media for others to see?

What kind indeed?
Posted by: SteveO
Date: December 21, 2020 12:25AM
Bow to your Sensei!

...can't believe no one has said it yet!
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: December 21, 2020 05:20AM
The fool has no skills or technique. He is so musclebound that he is slow and lacks agility. I've seen 15-year-olds who could knock him out, likely in under a minute.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld

Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
Date: December 21, 2020 08:12AM

The subway aggressor was brandishing a knife, though
not given the opportunity to employ it.

The rumpus room ‘opponent’ was armed* with a Kohl’s polo shirt.
*The rumpus room attacker was apparently purchased without
the optional arms accessories.
Posted by: wave rider
Date: December 21, 2020 02:12PM
Buzz
rjmacs

Maybe go old school... harder for CSI to track down...

==

Buzz, post me a link to the old school. Coyotes around here make fun of my throwing prowess… Thanks!

=wr=
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: December 22, 2020 07:04PM
SteveO
Bow to your Sensei!

...can't believe no one has said it yet!

Rex kwan do was the first thing I thought of.

He is wearing those pants unironically.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 87
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020