advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
If only it were just a movie. Los Angeles county one DEATH every ten minutes.
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: December 26, 2020 10:32PM
Los Angeles Times CBS News (Thanks, space-time)

”The city has seen a four-fold increase in cases, with patients dying at the rate of one every ten minutes in Los Angeles County.

The news comes as millions of Americans show no signs they will heed health officials and ring in the New Year safely, and the number of coronavirus cases across the U.S. is pushing doctors and nurses to the limit.“

This is a disaster/horror movie level devastation.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2020 10:38AM by Blankity Blank.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: If only it were just a movie. Los Angeles county one DEATH every ten minutes.
Posted by: bfd
Date: December 26, 2020 10:36PM
It's not over by a long shot, either. 1-in-80 as far as infected goes, too. People have really gotta stay home. And they're just not doing it … This will get far worse before it gets any better. At least some of the health care folks will have some immunity, we're all going to need them if this mess gets much worse.
Re: If only it were just a movie. Los Angeles county one DEATH every ten minutes.
Posted by: samintx
Date: December 27, 2020 06:09AM
I cannot imagine what this is doing to families...children. I have not been in a retail store since last Spring. I pray my kids in CA and me in TX will stay safe. I pray for others to safeguard by following the Covid rules.
Posted by: space-time
Date: December 27, 2020 10:04AM
you say "Los Angeles Times" but the link is CBS News
Date: December 27, 2020 10:40AM
space-time
you say "Los Angeles Times" but the link is CBS News

Why you gotta be hatin’ on my dumba**ery? big grin smiley
Posted by: space-time
Date: December 27, 2020 01:50PM
I am not "hatin'" anyone (except 45 and a few deplorables), but I was curious if you wanted to link a different article. Usually I hit a pay wall on LA Times.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2020 01:50PM by space-time.
Posted by: Buzz
Date: December 27, 2020 03:29PM
Yes. It’s a war zone around here.

But the weather is cool and gorgeous today.
==
Date: December 27, 2020 05:13PM
space-time
I am not "hatin'" anyone (except 45 and a few deplorables), but I was curious if you wanted to link a different article. Usually I hit a pay wall on LA Times.

j/k big grin smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 87
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020