advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
5G reason isn’t so foolish if you think about it
Posted by: samintx
Date: December 28, 2020 06:34AM
AT&T Communications CEO Jeff McElfresh said late Sunday. Local officials feel there has to be some connection between the bombing and the AT&T facility, according to Nashville Mayor John Cooper, and FBI agents are investigating whether Warner, who provided computer consulting services, had paranoia that 5G technology was being used to spy on Americans.

We are all concerned about our personal info though not to the point of blowing up a building. Take off the tin foil hat 5G could be Warner’s reasoning. Crimes have been committed for less by crazies.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2020 06:55AM by samintx.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: 5G reason isn’t so foolish if you think about it
Posted by: deckeda
Date: December 28, 2020 07:10AM
This was irrational. Trying to “make sense” of it is noble and yet not going to be successful.
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: December 28, 2020 07:17AM
Who is the young mystery woman in LA to whom he has deeded not one but two properties over the past year?

Could have been a lonely older guy duped by what he thought was an online love affair. Wouldn't be the first. Suicide in his demographic has skyrocketed in recent years. He went out with a bang, but it could have only been a final bitter eff you to the world.

Sure there could be more...but sometimes the simple answer is right.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: December 28, 2020 08:07AM

The FBI is listening to every call
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: December 28, 2020 08:46AM
It's incredibly foolish. Fatal paranoia is the cause of his death and attempted murder of all the people around his death.
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: December 28, 2020 10:59AM
It would make more sense to me if he was protesting lack of true 5G coverage and speeds. The companies accounting for the majority of users have been lying about true user speeds ever since the first 4G ad debuted.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: samintx
Date: December 28, 2020 11:10AM
Filliam H. Muffman
It would make more sense to me if he was protesting lack of true 5G coverage and speeds. The companies accounting for the majority of users have been lying about true user speeds ever since the first 4G ad debuted.

I think the FBI etc are thinking LACK OF PRIVACY, Social networks taking over with 5G. I don't know if they know at this point if he is left or right.
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: December 28, 2020 02:14PM
He was neither left nor right. Just insane.
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: December 28, 2020 02:44PM
5G is being used to spy on Americans.

It's got so many security holes that even 3rd world nations can get in on that.

...Same for 4G. And 3G. And so on.

Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: December 28, 2020 03:00PM
cbelt3

Yes he has no voting record or evidence of political activity that has been made public.

Reports say his Dad worked for ATT, could be an angle there. I don't use the word "insane " but certainly "troubled" applies.
Posted by: bfd
Date: December 28, 2020 03:10PM
It's Chrissmass - and crazy people do crazy things this time of year.
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: December 28, 2020 09:12PM
Lemon Drop
cbelt3

Yes he has no voting record or evidence of political activity that has been made public.

Reports say his Dad worked for ATT, could be an angle there. I don't use the word "insane " but certainly "troubled" applies.

That’s the way I’m starting to read it. No radicalization. No Q or Trump fixation. Just an old fashioned deeply troubled man.

CNN
Rick Laude, Warner's neighbor since 2010, told CNN Monday he spoke with Warner four days before the bombing.

"I said, 'Hey, Anthony, is Santa going to bring you something good for Christmas?'" Laude said. "He said, 'Yes, I'm going to be more famous. I'm going to be so famous Nashville will never forget me.'"

Laude said he thought Warner was referring to something good happening.

"Let me be very clear, he and I were not friends," he said. "You will not find anyone in my neighborhood who will claim to be a friend of his. He was just a legitimate recluse.”
Posted by: Yoyodyne ArtWorks
Date: December 29, 2020 04:11PM
This thread illustrates why the phrase “a jury of your peers” is one of the most terrifying in the English language...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 109
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020