advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
After being on call with 45 Saturday..Clela Mitchell resigns as partner from her law firm
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: January 05, 2021 04:53PM
Turns out aiding the chief exec in a conspiracy to commit election fraud is a bad career move.

[abovethelaw.com]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: After being on call with 45 Saturday..Clela Mitchell resigns as partner from her law firm
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: January 05, 2021 05:01PM
most popular comments:

'Cleta is the female form of Cletus.'
Re: After being on call with 45 Saturday..Clela Mitchell resigns as partner from her law firm
Posted by: hal
Date: January 05, 2021 06:00PM
I best she was pissed when that call went public - she knew what would happen
Posted by: Lizabeth
Date: January 05, 2021 06:16PM
hal

I bet she was thinking it wouldn't...
Date: January 05, 2021 06:57PM
GA SoS said that he had no intention of releasing the audio unless Trump misrepresented the conversation first - he did - right away.
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: January 05, 2021 07:02PM
hal

She blames it on "liberal groups" who objected to the call. You betcha sweetheart!
Posted by: AllGold
Date: January 05, 2021 07:16PM
thumbsup smiley

Posted by: GGD
Date: January 05, 2021 07:24PM
Lemon Drop
hal

She blames it on "liberal groups" who objected to the call. You betcha sweetheart!

But if we are to believe the announcement, it was she, not "liberal groups" that made the decision to resign from her job. These statements are coming from lawyers, so they must be true, right? smiling smiley
Date: January 05, 2021 07:34PM
Like any giant law firm cares what liberals on twitter are saying, but a partner subverting the nation's democracy might get their attention.
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: January 05, 2021 07:39PM
Resign... or get fired.

“The firm had begun to distance itself from her shortly after the call was first reported by The Washington Post on Sunday.”
Posted by: deckeda
Date: January 05, 2021 07:50PM
Yeah she’s been involved behind the scenes for quite awhile. Amazing what a little SUNSHINE can reveal. Her sour grapes lame blame game is just too precious. People like her cultivate a lifetime of irresponsibility and power. And they’re the first to cry about when they get shitcanned.
Posted by: bfd
Date: January 05, 2021 08:00PM
Well, bless her little black heart…
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: January 05, 2021 08:50PM
.....everyone gets consequences but him......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: January 05, 2021 10:12PM
Don’t worry - I called her a waaahmbulance.

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Posted by: Don C
Date: January 05, 2021 11:57PM
Firm was losing clients and clients were calling other clients. There was money to be lost with her on board.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 91
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020