advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
"Children apologize to their dying elders for spreading COVID-19 as L.A. County reels"
Posted by: Ted King
Date: January 12, 2021 05:36PM
[www.latimes.com]

As hospitals across California braced this week for a surge in COVID-19 patients who got infected over Christmas, officials relayed painful stories of dying victims’ last moments with their families.

“One of the more heartbreaking conversations that our healthcare workers share is about these last words when children apologize to their parents and grandparents for bringing COVID into their homes for getting them sick. And these apologies are just some of the last words that loved ones will ever hear as they die alone,” Los Angeles County Supervisor Hilda Solis said. “Please, for your loved ones, stay home. Stay safe. Keep your loved ones alive.”
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: "Children apologize to their dying elders for spreading COVID-19 as L.A. County reels"
Posted by: rgG
Date: January 12, 2021 06:02PM
I was angry with my people in my neighborhood when I saw all the extra cars and people who were here over the holidays.

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Re: "Children apologize to their dying elders for spreading COVID-19 as L.A. County reels"
Posted by: Speedy
Date: January 12, 2021 08:33PM
rgG
I was angry with my people in my neighborhood when I saw all the extra cars and people who were here over the holidays.

Not me. Most were never-masker Trump supporters.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: rgG
Date: January 12, 2021 10:27PM
Speedy
rgG

Not me. Most were never-masker Trump supporters.

But they are also the ones that can get others sick. If not you or me, it could be people who work at the grocery store or somewhere else. And, they are also the ones overwhelming the hospitals. That hurts us all.
Many were not anti-maskers, also. They were just fatigued or thought it wouldn’t happen to them.sad smiley

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 74
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020