advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Remember the handpicked US attorney Trump appointed to find the massive fraud in Georgia?
Posted by: Speedy
Date: January 12, 2021 08:28PM
Seems he couldn’t find anything consequential. I assume the president will soon replace him. Perhaps with Rudy?

[www.washingtonpost.com]

The acting U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Georgia, whose predecessor abruptly resigned one week ago after President Trump complained officials were not doing enough to find election fraud in the state, declared on a call with his staff Monday that “there’s just nothing to” the few claims of fraud the office was examining, according to an audio recording obtained by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

On the call, Bobby Christine, who also serves as the top federal prosecutor in the Southern District of Georgia, suggested that he was surprised to learn the office had not found significant election fraud issues.

“Quite frankly, just watching television, you would assume that you got election cases stacked from the floor to the ceiling,” Christine said, according to the Atlanta newspaper. “I am so happy to find out that’s not the case, but I didn’t know coming in.”

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Remember the handpicked US attorney Trump appointed to find the massive fraud in Georgia?
Posted by: AllGold
Date: January 12, 2021 09:07PM
Geez.

I could be wrong, but I think the election is over. RollingEyesSmiley5

Re: Remember the handpicked US attorney Trump appointed to find the massive fraud in Georgia?
Posted by: Acer
Date: January 12, 2021 09:07PM
He's seeing the stone faces that outgoing Trump officials are getting as they look for new work. He's minimizing the Cheeto dust on his resume.
Posted by: RgrF
Date: January 12, 2021 11:12PM
AllGold
Geez.

Elections never end, day after the vote they just restart - it's become the American way.
Posted by: deckeda
Date: January 13, 2021 02:11PM
AllGold
Geez.

<meme>
So you’re saying, there’s a chance?
</meme>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 58
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020