advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Trump Thought He Could Convince Pence to Overthrow the Election by Calling Him a Pussy
Posted by: p8712
Date: January 13, 2021 03:48PM
As a reminder, Pence is the guy who calls his wife “mother” and refuses to eat alone in a room with a woman he’s not married to.

“You can either go down in history as a patriot, or you can go down in history as a pussy.”

"Grab him by the Pence!" he then shouted.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Trump Thought He Could Convince Pence to Overthrow the Election by Calling Him a Pussy
Posted by: rgG
Date: January 13, 2021 03:51PM
This guy is so crude, it just boggles my mind.

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Re: Trump Thought He Could Convince Pence to Overthrow the Election by Calling Him a Pussy
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: January 13, 2021 03:52PM
......******y.....galore.......????

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: Pam
Date: January 13, 2021 03:57PM
Trump is no patriot. So I guess that makes him a .....
Posted by: JoeH
Date: January 13, 2021 04:31PM
Pam
Trump is no patriot. So I guess that makes him a .....

Now don't be insulting to cats...
Posted by: graylocks
Date: January 13, 2021 04:58PM
45 was actually correct about the choice before Pence. By following the Constitution Pence showed he was a patriot. He would have been a pussy if he had done what 45 wanted.

I won't get into the multi-layered, problematic use of the pussy slur.

"Success isn't about how much money you make. It is about the difference you make in people's lives."--Michelle Obama

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2021 05:12PM by graylocks.
Posted by: Yoyodyne ArtWorks
Date: January 13, 2021 05:07PM
By following the Constitution Pence was doing his goddamn job.

BFD.

Date: January 13, 2021 05:17PM
graylocks
45 was actually correct about the choice before Pence. By following the Constitution Pence showed he was a patriot. He would have been a pussy if he had done what 45 wanted.

FWIW I do no use the word and am a feminist, but it is important that it is out there, at lest to me.
Posted by: btfc
Date: January 13, 2021 06:03PM
You see, there’s three kinds of people...
Posted by: vision63
Date: January 13, 2021 06:36PM
p8712
graylocks

FWIW I do no use the word and am a feminist, but it is important that it is out there, at lest to me.

pussy

i kid i kid :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2021 06:37PM by vision63.
Posted by: bfd
Date: January 13, 2021 06:44PM
Yoyodyne ArtWorks
By following the Constitution Pence was doing his goddamn job.

BFD.

bfd says the only job Pence ever did for Dumbf involved bending over…
Date: January 13, 2021 07:03PM
vision63
p8712
graylocks

pussy

Date: January 14, 2021 01:29AM
p8712
vision63
p8712
graylocks

pussy

I'm a bad boy.
Posted by: Bill in NC
Date: January 14, 2021 08:00AM
Mike Pence...more Presidential in a single session counting Electoral College votes than Trump was over his entire term.
Posted by: Rolando
Date: January 14, 2021 02:09PM
btfc

....chuck?

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Posted by: btfc
Date: January 14, 2021 08:47PM
Rolando
btfc

....chuck?

smiling smiley
Posted by: Rolando
Date: January 15, 2021 01:10AM
smiley-laughing001
btfc
Rolando
btfc

....chuck?

smiling smiley
smileys with beer

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Date: January 15, 2021 01:57AM
Bill in NC
Mike Pence...more Presidential in a single session counting Electoral College votes than Trump was over his entire term.

Indeed
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 68
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020