Date: January 19, 2021 05:08PM
starting to feel giddy...
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: 18 Hours
Posted by: Kraniac
Date: January 19, 2021 05:24PM
hal

I feel absolutely zero giddy...im already feeling the conflict when Joe tries to bring his Covid programs out into the States, im already feeling the constant backbiting that's gonna start as soon as Trump finds his footing and his mouthpiece again..im really enjoying this period of Trump not having access to a megaphone..but it's not gonna last long

The Covid thing, for Joe, it's his -base of the pyramid- policy and if this gets stuck in political and cultural muck it's gonna be bad--this will require some very crafty implementation..those creatures, both underworld and 'legitimized', are out there and ready to cause problems. And they will, they have nothing to lose at this point

..im also feeling so, so disgusted dirtied up from the last 6 months of this ass---hole

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2021 05:25PM by Kraniac.
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: January 19, 2021 05:28PM
Giddy works me
I bought champagne to drink at noon on a Wednesday. Will say a toast to forum friends who helped make the past 5 years bearable.
Posted by: hal
Date: January 19, 2021 05:28PM
Kraniac
hal

I feel absolutely zero giddy...im already feeling the conflict when Joe tries to bring his Covid programs out into the States, im already feeling the constant backbiting that's gonna start as soon as Trump finds his footing and his mouthpiece again..im really enjoying this period of Trump not having access to a megaphone..but it's not gonna last long

The Covid thing, for Joe, it's his -base of the pyramid- policy and if this gets stuck in political and cultural muck it's gonna be bad--this will require some very crafty implementation..those creatures, both underworld and 'legitimized', are out there and ready to cause problems. And they will, they have nothing to lose at this point

..im also feeling so, so disgusted dirtied up from the last 6 months of this ass---hole

I don't share your pessimism. I have my fears, but I don't think crazy Trumpism is long for this world. I implore you to try optimism, but I think you're awesome either way.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2021 05:29PM by hal.
Posted by: Kraniac
Date: January 19, 2021 05:41PM
Hal, I am a determined and natural optimist every day of my life..but im not gonna be naive about this..
We're looking at a guy, Trump, who is relentless in revenge and dragging it out.. and a troop of devoted nut jobs who will continue to beat this horse..This time, Trump has an actual record and an agenda and batshit crazy loyalty..buckle up, Hal.

I stared at my Champagne flutes...but my eyeballs moved quickly to the Tequila section...
Posted by: SteveO
Date: January 19, 2021 06:01PM
¬°Oye! Tequila works, too!

Every so often for the past four years, I've texted an old buddy to ask him some variation of...is that idiot still president? He always answers in the affirmative.

I'm excited to text him at about 11:05 CT tomorrow. smiley-music039
Posted by: GGD
Date: January 19, 2021 06:43PM
Kraniac
We're looking at a guy, Trump, who is relentless in revenge and dragging it out.. and a troop of devoted nut jobs who will continue to beat this horse..This time, Trump has an actual record and an agenda and batshit crazy loyalty..buckle up, Hal.

I suspect that the first indicator of how things will go will be about masks, even while president he was stirring up opposition in states who's leaders he didn't like, now it will be against Biden and the entire US. But if his access to social media is limited it might slow him down, and if enough republican leaders turn on him and start caring about their own voter's health, they might just tell him to shut up.
Posted by: p8712
Date: January 19, 2021 07:22PM
Beer and pizza for dinner tomorrow!
Posted by: $tevie
Date: January 19, 2021 07:27PM
Trump doesn't give a damn about his base. He will spend his days in Mar-a-Lago telling everyone that he won in a landslide and got screwed, and looking for ways to raise money and to stay out of prison. But the mob that thought he loved them and that loved him back will soon learn that now they are useless to him so he no longer gives a crap. Anyhow, they didn't keep Biden from getting certified so that makes them all LOSERS. Sad!

Posted by: PeterB
Date: January 19, 2021 07:48PM
Not to be the wet blanket, but I am very seriously concerned about assassination attempts, or at the very least, attempts to disrupt the ceremony ... as the Chinese curse states, "May you live in interesting times" ... interesting times, indeed.

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Posted by: vision63
Date: January 19, 2021 09:21PM
PeterB
Not to be the wet blanket, but I am very seriously concerned about assassination attempts, or at the very least, attempts to disrupt the ceremony ... as the Chinese curse states, "May you live in interesting times" ... interesting times, indeed.

Trump will still be gone.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: January 19, 2021 09:52PM
Posted by: vision63
Date: January 19, 2021 10:06PM
$tevie

wow
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: January 20, 2021 10:29AM
GGD
T minus 18:00:00 and counting.

00:30:00
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: January 20, 2021 10:59AM
Lux Interior
GGD
T minus 18:00:00 and counting.

00:30:00

00:00:00
Posted by: hal
Date: January 20, 2021 02:13PM
$tevie

that's AWESOME!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 101
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020