advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Even Faux News Employees Have a Hard Time Getting Behind ‘Mini Goebbels’ ...
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: March 04, 2021 09:04AM
[www.thedailybeast.com]

The network announced Tuesday that McEnany, a career liar, is now a paid contributor. Newsroom staffers, who’ve faced “purges” in recent months, are none too pleased...

The addition of a known and frequent liar to the Fox News roster set off some alarms within a newsroom that has been “purged” in recent months in favor of right-wing opinion programming and content geared towards keeping a diehard MAGA audience satisfied.

“It’s truly disgusting they fired hard-working journalists who did care about facts and news reporting only to turn around and hire a mini-Goebbels whose incessant lies from the White House helped incite an insurrection on our democracy that got five people killed, including a police officer,” a Fox News insider raged to The Daily Beast. “Post-Trump Fox is quickly becoming a very scary place and quite dangerous for our democracy. It’s not even conservative news anymore. They’ve plunged into an alternate reality where extremist propaganda is the only course on the menu.”...

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Even Faux News Employees Have a Hard Time Getting Behind ‘Mini Goebbels’ ...
Posted by: pdq
Date: March 04, 2021 09:22AM
Sarcany
They’ve plunged into an alternate reality where extremist propaganda is the only course on the menu.”...[/i]

...and this surprises someone? They’re just following their viewers down the same rabbit hole.
Re: Even Faux News Employees Have a Hard Time Getting Behind ‘Mini Goebbels’ ...
Posted by: sekker
Date: March 04, 2021 10:20AM
We are living in interesting times for sure.

Real life reads like a dystopian sci fi novel.
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: March 04, 2021 11:06AM
“WTF? I signed up to do some solid, tradtional human slave trading. This underage kid thing is a real stain on the business I’m not sure I want any part of!”
Posted by: Speedy
Date: March 04, 2021 01:35PM
I thought this was going to be about Stephen Miller getting a gig with Faux News.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: bfd
Date: March 04, 2021 03:35PM
McEnema should be provided with a job "on the line" at McDonald's… slinging burgers for a few weeks and dealing with average 'muricansmight help her reform a few of her worst characteristics. Or not.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 97
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020