advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
“ State Department aide appointed by Trump stormed the Capitol, beat police with a riot shield, FBI says “
Posted by: btfc
Date: March 05, 2021 07:38AM
‘ Klein was still employed at the State Department as a staff assistant on Jan. 6 when he joined a mob in a tunnel leading into the U.S. Capitol, the FBI said. Then he allegedly “physically and verbally engaged with the officers holding the line” at the building’s entrance, according to the complaint. After ignoring officers’ orders to move back, he assaulted officers with a riot shield that had been stolen from police, the complaint said, and then used the shield to wedge open a door into the Capitol.
At one point, Klein was caught on video shouting for more insurrectionists to come to the front lines, where officers were struggling to hold back the mob.
“We need fresh people, need fresh people,” he said, according to the complaint. ‘

[www.washingtonpost.com]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: “ State Department aide appointed by Trump stormed the Capitol, beat police with a riot shield, FBI says “
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: March 05, 2021 07:53AM
Wow. He won't be the last, I'm sure.
Re: “ State Department aide appointed by Trump stormed the Capitol, beat police with a riot shield, FBI says “
Posted by: Acer
Date: March 05, 2021 08:24AM
Did the video capture the little Antifa devil whispering in his ear?
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: March 05, 2021 09:02AM
Only the best people...
Posted by: sekker
Date: March 05, 2021 09:12AM
Lux Interior
Only the best people...

In their view, this was a 'best'- following orders from the Orange Fuhrer.
Date: March 05, 2021 09:24AM
Lux Interior
Only the best people...

Tired of winning.
Posted by: pdq
Date: March 05, 2021 10:02AM
Maybe this was the guy who the QAnon Shaman claimed was “waving them in...
Date: March 05, 2021 04:04PM
‘ "Federico Klein, 42, was arrested Thursday and was held at the Washington, D.C., jail. During a brief court appearance by telephone Friday afternoon, he was advised of the six charges against him, two of which carry a maximum of 20 years in prison.

A hearing was set for Tuesday, March 9, on whether he must be detained pending trial.

When told he would remain in custody until next week’s hearing, he said, I'm wondering if there's a place that I could stay in detention where I don't have cockroaches crawling everywhere while I attempt to sleep. I haven't slept very much. " ‘

[www.nbcnews.com]
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: March 05, 2021 04:11PM
Poor Federico. It's hard to be a criminal, I guess.

"A public defender assured him he would be in a different cell Friday night."

New cell, new roaches! Get ready to make some more friends, pal...

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 144
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020