Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Friday afternoon in Times Square
Posted by: RgrF
Date: March 05, 2021 09:38PM
MAGA's not done yet - neither is NYPD

and here

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2021 01:11AM by RgrF.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Friday afternoon in Times Square
Posted by: Grateful11
Date: March 05, 2021 11:07PM
One chanted "We love Trump!"

I'm beginning to think it's some sorta weird sexual attraction to Trump from both males and females, I think they really are 'in love' with him. I sure can't get my brother to tell me any legit reason for why he likes him so much so maybe it's a sexual attraction.

Grateful11
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: March 05, 2021 11:15PM
It is "adoration," like an idol, or a god. There is no rational explanation for it in the non-spiritual world; it is a religion.
Posted by: deckeda
Date: March 05, 2021 11:23PM
Gays for Trump ... is that like Jews for Jesus? More to the point, where’s Robert Stack when you need him?

[youtu.be]
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: March 06, 2021 06:57AM
Jews for Hitler ?

Damn suicide cult.
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: March 06, 2021 07:49AM
Grateful11
One chanted "We love Trump!"

I'm beginning to think it's some sorta weird sexual attraction to Trump from both males and females, I think they really are 'in love' with him. I sure can't get my brother to tell me any legit reason for why he likes him so much so maybe it's a sexual attraction.

I agree. Reminds me of those creepy Christian rock songs, people sing about Jesus like he is their lover.

Trump definitely fills a void for people.
Posted by: Grateful11
Date: March 06, 2021 07:52AM
deckeda
Gays for Trump ... is that like Jews for Jesus? More to the point, where’s Robert Stack when you need him?

[youtu.be]

Not necessarily gays for Trump, some of friends are gay and I wouldn't put them into that category for Trump love.

I probably didn't word that correctly last night, I was extremely exhausted and in a lot of pain. I think the men adore him for his lifestyle of @#$%& chasing, basically doing nothing but making fun of people, screwing over people, running people into the ground and playing golf nearly everyday. Why any woman would find that pig attractive is beyond me but they do. Can you imagine him naked barf smiley.

Slightly OT:
I know two relatives that say they don't have the right to say what they want anymore because of the the LGBQT folks. My question was to them was, "what do you think you need to say out in public that you think will offend them and if you feel that you don't have the right to say it it's probably best left unsaid". Now these are supposedly diehard Christians, my gut tells me their going to have some explaining to do when their day comes if things play out like they claim it will in the end.
BTW, I never got an answer from them.

Grateful11
Posted by: deckeda
Date: March 06, 2021 08:37AM
The randomness of the “gays for Trump” I got from that series of tweets you posted that includes the guy with that on his shirt. So it reminded me of that scene from “Airplane”.

Re: churchies afraid to speak out

It’s not LGBQT that’s their problem. These same people don’t know to speak out or question anyone, and so never learn WHO should be criticized or questioned. All the perspective gets twisted with faux outrage. Anyone not like them becomes a target, because they’ll never take a minuet to consider themselves and their behavior first. Self-reflection doesn’t tend to be a conservative trait, apparently.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 132
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020