advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
because I live in the land of plenty?!.....jeebus, Vaccine appointments a plenty today.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: April 03, 2021 01:58PM
.....yowzer.....state site is adding new COVID appointments all morning......

.....hard to get but every once in awhile will nab one.......1st 2 months away, then got 1 1/2 month, now got 1 month (canceled the earlier ones)......and the appointments keep coming.....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: because I live in the land of plenty?!.....jeebus, Vaccine appointments a plenty today.....
Posted by: Speedy
Date: April 03, 2021 02:19PM
Until you get your first jab, it doesn’t count.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Re: because I live in the land of plenty?!.....jeebus, Vaccine appointments a plenty today.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: April 03, 2021 04:33PM
....yay.....got one for next week now.....it took constant button pressing for most of the afternoon......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: April 03, 2021 04:45PM
WA just abandoned their previous piecemeal system without a competent new system to replace it. As of Wednesday, I was eligible for my first shot but all of the local hospitals and clinics still had the previous guidelines in place. I tried to sign up today at the 'mass vaccination' site and all the spots listed for the next 10 days are full or not enabled by confirmed vaccine deliveries. There was a site about 30 miles away that was supposedly available though I am not sure they will take people from out of county yet.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: sekker
Date: April 03, 2021 05:11PM
yay!
Posted by: Acer
Date: April 04, 2021 01:14PM
We have one pharmacy chain (RiteAid) that has well done online booking which refreshes around midnight. You run through the list of local outlets one at a time until you get one that has had its appointments refreshed. I got an appointment a week out after about 15 minutes of clicking and refreshing. At least four of us in the office have used the same chain successfully this way.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 101
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020