advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
California here I come [ right back where I started from ]?!....California will end all COVID restrictions on June 15......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: April 06, 2021 01:03PM
.....no restrictions for anything.....back to 'normal'....but mask mandate remains.....

.....“The Blueprint as it’s devised now will no longer be in effect as of June 15,” said California Director of Health Services Dr. Mark Ghaly on Tuesday. He was referring to the state’s tiered reopening plan, which has kept some businesses closed and allowed others to slowly reopen. Ghaly emphasized that the date will hold so long as vaccines are available and so long as the state sees a low level of disease.

If so, capacity restrictions on movie theaters, concert venues and (assumingely) theme parks will be eliminated. The state’s mask mandate, however, will remain.

“We still see masking as a key protective feature,” said Ghaly, noting that there is “no timeline for ending the mask requirement.”.......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: California here I come [ right back where I started from ]?!....California will end all COVID restrictions on June 15......
Posted by: RgrF
Date: April 06, 2021 05:49PM
It's amazing what the threat of a recall election can do!
Re: California here I come [ right back where I started from ]?!....California will end all COVID restrictions on June 15......
Posted by: bfd
Date: April 06, 2021 08:52PM
RgrF
It's amazing what the threat of a recall election can do!

No kidding. Though it's probably going happen anyway. Two idiots from San Diego are heading the charge for the ballot. One ran against Newsom last time and lost, the other termed out as mayor. Both are apparently collecting campaign funds. And Newsom called in the VP yesterday for a little photo op.

It'd take probably take another Ahnalt , someone with his notoriety, to actually dethrone Newsom. A politician isn't going to do it. But someone else certainly exists out there somewhere…

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2021 09:06PM by bfd.
Posted by: hal
Date: April 06, 2021 08:58PM
this won't stop the recall effort
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 186
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020