advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
this is a man's world?!.....1st (known) case of J&J vaccine clotting in a man.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: April 27, 2021 10:12AM
.....in San Fran....

Bay Area Man Develops Blood Clot After Receiving Johnson & Johnson Shot: UCSF

.....A Bay Area man in his 30s recently developed a blot clot in his leg eight days after receiving the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, a spokesperson for UCSF confirmed Monday.

It is believed to be the first report of a male experiencing the clotting linked to the Johnson & Johnson shot.

In the case first reported by the San Francisco Chronicle, doctors at UCSF said the man is responding well to treatment and should be released soon.

"This particular person had a more mild clot, and one in the leg," said Dr. Monica Gandhi, Associate Division Chief & Professor of Medicine at the University of California, San Francisco. "But certainly it’s a real clot, and he’s in his early 30’s, so likely could be linked to the vaccine.”

There have been 15 blood clotting cases linked to the J&J vaccine out of about 8 million doses administered across the U.S......

But it wouldn't be nothing, nothing without.....a woman or a girl.......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2021 10:25AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: this is a man's world?!.....1st case of J&J vaccine clotting in a man.....
Posted by: sekker
Date: April 27, 2021 10:20AM
Want to bet that men get these clots but just don't report them normally?!
Re: this is a man's world?!.....1st (known) case of J&J vaccine clotting in a man.....
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: April 27, 2021 05:58PM
NYT reported a man being cited as affected back on the 13th. (Paywalled. Screenshot below.)

National Suicide Prevention Hotline tel:1-800-273-8255

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 161
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020