advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Someone here has to know the answer, Who was the politician in the Presidential address last night that was falling asleep so much, the camera moved off of him.?
Posted by: DinerDave
Date: April 29, 2021 04:57PM
Arguing a point on another forum, can't find who this politician was.

Anybody else see this?

Dave

Welcome to Dave's BBQ!

Many have eaten here....

Few have died
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Someone here has to know the answer, Who was the politician in the Presidential address last night that was falling asleep so much, the camera moved off of him.?
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: April 29, 2021 05:04PM
I saw a video of Ted Cruz napping.
Re: Someone here has to know the answer, Who was the politician in the Presidential address last night that was falling asleep so much, the camera moved off of him.?
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: April 29, 2021 05:06PM
Before that I saw Ted Cruz with his eyes darting back and force in their usual shifty reptilian manner.
(not kidding)
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: April 29, 2021 05:10PM
Ted Cruz was, but Republicans said he was "praying."
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: April 29, 2021 05:49PM
Ted Cruz was in a mind meld with his daughters, trying to keep the heinous words from the President from damaging their programming.

(not a Republican/Q/FAUX image)

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: deckeda
Date: April 29, 2021 07:00PM
Dennis S
Ted Cruz was, but Republicans said he was "praying."

And Cruz blamed his inattention on Biden.
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: April 29, 2021 07:50PM
“Jesus rapture me now. No way can I get re-elected if this guy gets his way.”
Posted by: bfd
Date: April 30, 2021 10:47PM
Dead Crudz
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 76
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020