advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Kids, Incorporated?!......FDA authorizes Pfizer COVID vaccine for kids 12-15........
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 10, 2021 05:08PM
.....today......

........The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has expanded the emergency use authorization for the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine to include children ages 12-to-15 years-old.......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Kids, Incorporated?!......FDA authorizes Pfizer COVID vaccine for kids 12-15........
Posted by: sekker
Date: May 10, 2021 06:02PM
Nice!
Re: Kids, Incorporated?!......FDA authorizes Pfizer COVID vaccine for kids 12-15........
Posted by: anonymouse1
Date: May 10, 2021 10:30PM
We're getting our daughter vaccinated as soon as it's approved by CDC. Wednesday, I read.
Posted by: rgG
Date: May 11, 2021 05:36PM
Here is GA they have already started giving the jabs to kids.
We just saw it on the news.

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)
Posted by: deckeda
Date: May 11, 2021 06:17PM
Our Walgreens has it, so against her wishes that means my 15 yr old is gonna get jabbed soon. Between the 4 of us we'll have been vaccinated at 3 different locations here in our little burg.

Meanwhile, my rep is crowing about TN "leading the way" in vaccines, with 30-something partially vaccinated and 20-something fully vaccinated.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 87
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020