advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Who let the breasts out?!? (Well, put them away.) HS airbrushes cleavage off yearbook photos of female students.
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: May 26, 2021 01:42AM
Florida. Where else?

”The yearbook coordinator made the decision to edit the photos based on her assessment that the females were not in dress code,” [Chief of Community Relations Christina] Langston said in an email to CNN.”

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of cleavage
is for creepy men to mind their own business.”

Never!

National Suicide Prevention Hotline tel:1-800-273-8255

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2021 01:44AM by Blankity Blank.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Who let the breasts out?!? (Well, put them away.) HS airbrushes cleavage off yearbook photos of female students.
Posted by: pdq
Date: May 26, 2021 01:59AM
Kinda bizarre, for sure.

This line made me laugh, though:

The school is offering a full refund to parents who contact the school about the yearbook issue, Langston said. Yearbooks that are heavily written in will only receive a partial refund.

So, if they’re not “heavily written in”, they can ....resell them, maybe? To whom?

dunno smiley
Re: Who let the breasts out?!? (Well, put them away.) HS airbrushes cleavage off yearbook photos of female students.
Posted by: pdq
Date: May 26, 2021 02:05AM
Also, this comes kind of hot on the heels of the creepy religious kid who killed those Asian women in Atlanta because he was “addicted to sex”.

Maybe it’s something in the water down there. Florida Georgia Line indeed.
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: May 26, 2021 07:53AM
repost smileyPerhaps?? [forums.macresource.com]
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 26, 2021 08:03AM
.....is this the.....breast of both worlds.....???

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: May 26, 2021 08:20AM
DeusxMac
repost smileyPerhaps?? [forums.macresource.com]

True, but worth it for the title.
Posted by: Janit
Date: May 26, 2021 09:17AM
Actually, they simply pasted clumsy patches over the offending region, leading to some horrific pictures. Real airbrushing might have been (marginally) less insulting.
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: May 26, 2021 10:01AM
What if they just let go of puritanical, hypocritical body shaming of girls?

This same yearbook features the boys' swim team in Speedos. No modesty needed there apparently.
Posted by: Acer
Date: May 26, 2021 11:00AM
Whoever did it interpreted the code very strictly. Pretty much anything below the clavicle. There was one where they even covered bare shoulders.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 26, 2021 11:26AM
....hey......T.....T......I.....see.....you.....???

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: Janit
Date: May 26, 2021 12:30PM
Lemon Drop
What if they just let go of puritanical, hypocritical body shaming of girls?

This same yearbook features the boys' swim team in Speedos. No modesty needed there apparently.

They should have pasted fig leaves on the boys.
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: May 26, 2021 01:36PM
For the record, only the professionally shot portrait photos were "censored".
None of the non-portrait photos in the rest of the yearbook were censored; regardless of gender.

See at 1:44
[www.youtube.com]
Posted by: vision63
Date: May 26, 2021 04:59PM
I'm positive that no one is more appalled than their male classmates.
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: May 26, 2021 06:28PM
But that subject line. Bahaha. Got me singing that tune all day.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 421
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020