advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
gimme, gimme?!....with Amazon buying MGM will Bezos release 'Apprentice' outtakes......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 26, 2021 11:47AM
...the ones with Trump 'allegedly' using racist language [ Tom Arnold says he has seen compilation ].......the rights have been in dispute as to who actually owns them....

....Trump has made his 'hate' for Bezos clear....and this could be 'revenge' on Bezos part....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2021 11:49AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: gimme, gimme?!....with Amazon buying MGM will Bezos release 'Apprentice' outtakes......
Posted by: TheCaber
Date: May 26, 2021 02:12PM
The Orange Menace could 'shopped out and replaced by something more talented...an ashtray, perhaps.

=TC
Re: gimme, gimme?!....with Amazon buying MGM will Bezos release 'Apprentice' outtakes......
Posted by: vision63
Date: May 26, 2021 04:51PM
NewtonMP2100
...the ones with Trump 'allegedly' using racist language [ Tom Arnold says he has seen compilation ].......the rights have been in dispute as to who actually owns them....

....Trump has made his 'hate' for Bezos clear....and this could be 'revenge' on Bezos part....

He doesn't care about that.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: May 27, 2021 07:26PM
I don't know why people are gleeful about this. If those tapes get out, it is going to make his base love him even more.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 99
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020