advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Reinstated in Days, Not Years
Posted by: p8712
Date: July 10, 2021 07:25PM
Much to V63’s Delight

The cards seemed to have been made by a group called Patriots Soar, which was not affiliated with the event organizers.

The outlandish plan involves ousting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and eventually installing Donald Trump in her place.

Donald Trump as Speaker would then call for a vote to impeach, charge, and remove "imposters" President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris.

As the Speaker of the House is third in the line of presidential succession, Trump would then take up the presidency again in this highly improbable scenario.

The plan hinges upon Republicans regaining control of the House, which they plan to do by pulling back the curtain on "the horror show" of the Democrat Party, causing groups such as the Black Caucus to "flip" sides.

The card links to a website that elaborates on the madcap scheme to reinstate Trump and claims to have proof connecting the Democrat party to satanic sacrifices.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Reinstated in Days, Not Years
Posted by: lost in space
Date: July 10, 2021 08:54PM
You can't make this stuff up. But maybe some people can.

Posted by: vision63
Date: July 10, 2021 09:32PM
I'm delighted!!!
Posted by: Speedy
Date: July 11, 2021 06:51AM
How are they going to get enough votes in the Senate to convict?

Note that a similar method was postulated that would have put Nancy Pelosi into the presidency.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2021 06:52AM by Speedy.
Posted by: Rolando
Date: July 11, 2021 10:02AM
The Plan has merit.

1.Could Dump get elected to house from FL? Yes

2. Could the Repugs get the majority in the house? MAYBE

3.Could Dump get enough sheep Congresscritters make him Speaker? YEP

4.Would Drump file baseless, TRUMPED up charges against the sitting President? No Doubt in my head

5.Could he get enough spineless and corrupt senators to covict both the Sitting President and the replacement? As long as the Repugs have the majority, YES.

6.Would those same corrupt and spineless Senators refuse ANY replacement VP nomination, thus leaving the door open for Speaker Dump to become president? No doubt in my mind!

That Fat @#$%& has short circuited out nation in 2016, nearly did it again on Jan 6 and would love to have the chance to do it again! NY AG needs to push charges harder!

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Posted by: Ted King
Date: July 11, 2021 10:53AM
Rolando

5.Could he get enough spineless and corrupt senators to covict both the Sitting President and the replacement? As long as the Repugs have the majority, YES.

The Constitution requires two-thirds of senators to vote to convict for an impeached president to be removed from office. The chances of that are extremely small.

e pluribus unum

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2021 10:55AM by Ted King.
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: July 11, 2021 11:51AM
Why would anyone go to the trouble of getting this bastard back in the Whitehouse? There are plenty of much better qualified Republicans. Oh right - I forgot that he’s the second coming of Bizzaro Christ.
Posted by: mattkime
Date: July 11, 2021 02:31PM
S. Pupp
There are plenty of much better qualified Republicans.

unqualified is better

Posted by: Dennis S
Date: July 11, 2021 03:25PM
Speaker Trump won't need to fool with impeachment. He just needs a renegade secret service agent or two and he is president.
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: July 11, 2021 03:45PM
Dennis S
Speaker Trump won't need to fool with impeachment. He just needs a renegade secret service agent or two and he is president.

Don't joke

given the political climate since 2008, I'm surprised there has not been an assassination at some level in the last decade.

With the current gun laws and the abundance of nutcases (see Jan 6), Secret Service must be overworked.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld

Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
Date: July 11, 2021 06:20PM
There is zero chance for Donald Trump to be politically substantial anymore. He was just a wave Republicans rode to occupy our Federal government for 4 long years. They'll ride other waves. They don't need him. Maniacal doesn't begin or end with that jackass. They can win without him and they know it.
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: July 11, 2021 06:30PM
vision63
There is zero chance for Donald Trump to be politically substantial anymore. He was just a wave Republicans rode to occupy our Federal government for 4 long years. They'll ride other waves. They don't need him. Maniacal doesn't begin or end with that jackass. They can win without him and they know it.

Maybe yes, maybe no.

“Trump wins the CPAC straw poll as attendees clamor for him to run again

Dallas (CNN)Former President Donald Trump bathed in the adulation of an adoring crowd at the Conservative Political Action Conference Sunday as he easily won the straw poll of attendees when they were asked who they'd like to see run for the White House in 2024.”
Date: July 11, 2021 08:56PM
DeusxMac
vision63

Maybe yes, maybe no.

Dallas (CNN)Former President Donald Trump bathed in the adulation of an adoring crowd at the Conservative Political Action Conference Sunday as he easily won the straw poll of attendees when they were asked who they'd like to see run for the White House in 2024.”

Make him go away! La La La La La!!

Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: July 12, 2021 01:12AM
DeusxMac
vision63

Maybe yes, maybe no.

CPAC is regarded as a necessary evil now by the republicans still wearing big boy and big girl pants. A significant chunk of rank and file forces they still need, but even they are referring to today’s CPAC as ‘QPAC’.

Here’s more of the type of mad buffoonery being ladled out at CPAC. Another of the many ‘crimes of the century’, the death of Mary Jo Kopechne.
”MaryJo Kopechne’s death, in murky waters, involving Senator Ted Kennedy, at Chappaquiddick, on Martha’s Vineyard, in 1969.

Could it have been because she was a White Catholic Heterosexual Virgin named Mary - the Virgin Mary - sacrificed at the Dawn of the Space Age, two days AFTER the Moon Launch and two days BEFORE the Moon Landing? Could that possibly be?

Did Ted Kennedy’s zeal to be seen as the driver of the vehicle that plunged into the brackish waters on Martha’s Vineyard, block a criminal investigation into one of the biggest crimes of the century...?”

Virgin Mary Jo Kopechne.

Murder, not an accident.

Ted Kennedy feverishly scrambling to take responsibility.

A “sacrifice” timed to take place just before that moon landing we all “know” never happened.

National Suicide Prevention Hotline tel:1-800-273-8255

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2021 01:13AM by Blankity Blank.
Posted by: Bill in NC
Date: July 12, 2021 07:07AM
Trump still controls a PAC with beaucoup money.

Though I believe he'll blow it all in the mid-terms on revenge against those who he feels didn't support him enough, so unless he can refill it he'll have little influence by 2024.
Posted by: Speedy
Date: July 12, 2021 08:43AM
He’ll run and win in 2024 even from a prison cell.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: pdq
Date: July 12, 2021 09:09AM
Blankity Blank

Here’s more of the type of mad buffoonery being ladled out at CPAC. Another of the many ‘crimes of the century’, the death of Mary Jo Kopechne.
”MaryJo Kopechne’s death, in murky waters, involving Senator Ted Kennedy, at Chappaquiddick, on Martha’s Vineyard, in 1969.

Could it have been because she was a White Catholic Heterosexual Virgin named Mary - the Virgin Mary - sacrificed at the Dawn of the Space Age, two days AFTER the Moon Launch and two days BEFORE the Moon Landing? Could that possibly be?

Hey, they’re just asking questions…

wink smiley
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: July 12, 2021 11:02AM

The plan hinges upon Republicans regaining control of the House, which they plan to do by pulling back the curtain on "the horror show" of the Democrat Party, causing groups such as the Black Caucus to "flip" sides.

Well, golly, why didn't they just do that in 2020?

Or 2018, 16, 14, 12...etc.

Because they have had nothing but good things to say about democrats before now.
Posted by: N-OS X-tasy!
Date: July 12, 2021 11:33AM

It is what it is.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2021 11:34AM by N-OS X-tasy!.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

jdc , JoeH
Guests: 92
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020