advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Repubs come out against discrimination
Posted by: p8712
Date: July 12, 2021 02:18PM
It’s OK. You can still discriminate based on race, gender, and religion.

State Republican lawmakers around the country are pushing bills — at least one of which has become law — that would give unvaccinated people the same protections as those surrounding race, gender and religion.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Repubs come out against discrimination
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: July 12, 2021 02:30PM
What a weird thing to do.

Interesting chart at the end of that article, over half of unvaccinated people earn less than $50k.

We need to make it easier to access vaccine, not put up roadblocks like these dumb laws.

Rep. Matthew Cawthorne of NC, whose district includes the poorest county on the state, was on TV saying that Biden's proposed door to door vaccine teams would be used to confiscate guns and Bibles and it was just the federal govt trying to get your address. He's never heard of the post office I guess. Or the IRS.
Posted by: p8712
Date: July 12, 2021 02:41PM
Lemon Drop

Interesting chart at the end of that article, over half of unvaccinated people earn less than $50k.

We need to make it easier to access vaccine, not put up roadblocks like these dumb laws.

Rep. Matthew Cawthorne of NC, whose district includes the poorest county on the state, was on TV saying that Biden's proposed door to door vaccine teams would be used to confiscate guns and Bibles and it was just the federal govt trying to get your address. He's never heard of the post office I guess. Or the IRS.

Wait until he finds out about the Internet and phone books! I guess if the government doesn’t know where you live you can’t vote Republican. RollingEyesSmiley5
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: July 12, 2021 03:02PM
Some things never change... facepalm

Posted by: GGD
Date: July 12, 2021 03:58PM
The thing I haven't been able to understand about their position is: Why do they want their voting base to die at a higher than normal rate?
Posted by: Ted King
Date: July 12, 2021 04:47PM
GGD
The thing I haven't been able to understand about their position is: Why do they want their voting base to die at a higher than normal rate?

Because how else ya gonna stick it to the libs better than not letting them stick you.

e pluribus unum
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: July 12, 2021 05:27PM
GGD

At the moment, even Mississippi is only averaging about 4 deaths per day due to the virus. Cases may be climbing but people pay attention to the death rate.
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: July 12, 2021 05:35PM
Tell me the demographics of the people that are currently dying.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: July 12, 2021 06:00PM
Filliam H. Muffman
Tell me the demographics of the people that are currently dying.

Unvaccinated
That's their core demographic.
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: July 13, 2021 09:50AM
p8712
Lemon Drop

Wait until he finds out about the Internet and phone books! I guess if the government doesn’t know where you live you can’t vote Republican. RollingEyesSmiley5

You just use this one weird trick that the government HATES!

Just copy & paste this to FaceBook!

"I hereby declare that the us govermint must immediatly heretoforwith remove my adres (1234 Main Street USA) and my SSN (123-45-6789) from all govermint documents, institushuns and entitties immediately posthaste ad-hoc post-partum bis markie ad-humanum ibis ibis ad infinitum in the name of our Lord God."

Once you do this you are a soverin citizan and NO LONGER SUBJECT TO ANY US LAWS!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2021 09:51AM by Lux Interior.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 197
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020