advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Is there any proof in the wild that Tucker Carlson was vaccinated against COVID?
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: July 19, 2021 02:41PM
Somewhere I came a cross a mention about his hypocrisy decrying COVID vaccination, and him being vaccinated early on.

I don't know where I saw/heard this, along with a mention of 45*'s similar behavior.

It might have been here, but I can't fine mention via Search.

There's been a lot made of him deflecting direct questions about his status, and implications that he has been vaccinated, but I'm looking for actual, factual evidence.

I didn't find any while DuckDucking, either.

I know some Red Hatters that eventually got vaccinated, and I wouldn't mind pointing out that Carlson could change the minds of many since he was vaccinated early on.

But I need proof before dropping that in the Rep Kool-Aid punch bowl.

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody matters or nobody matters.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Is there any proof in the wild that Tucker Carlson was vaccinated against COVID?
Posted by: anonymouse1
Date: July 19, 2021 02:59PM
1. He won't admit or deny it. That's proof enough for me.
2. Reportedly, Fox facilities require a COVID vaccine passport.
Re: Is there any proof in the wild that Tucker Carlson was vaccinated against COVID?
Posted by: AllGold
Date: July 19, 2021 03:05PM
anonymouse1

If true, then that's pretty rich.

Posted by: Speedy
Date: July 19, 2021 03:16PM
All the Faux News on-air personalities have been vaccinated. They can’t afford to have their ‘personalities’ come down with COVID45 and not be able to push out disinformation and hate. Plus imagine if one got really sick and had to be hospitalized: “Good evening, this is Barbie Blonde and I’ll be sitting in for Laura Ingraham while she enjoys a nice long summer vacation.”

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: hal
Date: July 19, 2021 03:23PM
another view over at fox...

Date: July 19, 2021 03:28PM
hal
another view over at fox...

<sigh> Only that last sentence will be spun on Faux as crazy talk.

Posted by: deckeda
Date: July 19, 2021 08:43PM
Rammie this is the sort of thing I have to ask myself how important it is in order to make a judgement call about. A person is either an advocate or not for others to get vaccinated, and Carlson clearly is in the camp of spreading FUD.

Did he get jabbed? I personally don’t care, because “proving” hypocrisy won’t change anyone’s mind. To play this out further let’s say someone leaked undeniable proof. He’d still be on TV night after night with his patented “confused eyebrow” questioning if it was something others should do.

Truth and facts and context matter little to him. And that, we know from years of evidence.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: July 19, 2021 08:54PM
Carlson definitely sounds like he is repeating messages being broadcast to his microchips from 5G towers. So I would say...vaccinated.
Posted by: JoeH
Date: July 20, 2021 12:14AM
AllGold
anonymouse1

If true, then that's pretty rich.

If true, it is possible they are enforcing the policy on the run of the mill staff, but not the higher paid talent and network executives. So no way to be certain they are applying it to Carlson.
Date: July 20, 2021 07:16AM
Steve G.
Carlson definitely sounds like he is repeating messages being broadcast to his microchips from 5G towers. So I would say...vaccinated.

thumbs up

Posted by: Fritz
Date: July 20, 2021 08:52AM
In NYC, at least, you have not been able to enter ANY broadcast facility without a proof of vax and a neg Covid test within 24 hours and an on site temp check. Everyone has worked in pods to avoid even the possibility of cross contamination.

I'd bet it's the same in DC as well.

One facility I work in just dropped their mask requirement 2 weeks ago, though I have a feeling that will come back sooner than we'd hoped.

Of course the genius of this is that production has been sending crew out into the public for meal breaks. Since at least last Nov, AFAIK.

Traveling crews were q'd in their hotel for at least a few days before being allowed into their pod since last Sept.

And, BTW, Tucker has at least 6M reasons to shovel 5h1t.
Everyone lies. Some just paid for it.

!#$@@$#!

If there are spelling issues, please pardon, Owen the cat is sitting on my keyboard.
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: July 20, 2021 10:02AM
Hypocrites at Fox? NO!!!

An entitled, trust fund baby frat boy like Tucker Carlson would have first in line for the vaccine. His highly paid on air act has zero connection to his real life.

And it appears Fox has realized they screwed up big time..Sean Hannity, Fox and Friends and others have turned pro-vaccine.

"While the "Fox Clear Pass" is voluntary for employees, and other companies have similar tools, it is still remarkable, given how vocal Fox's top talent has been in criticizing the concept of vaccine passports.

Fox News has spent months portraying the notion that people might be asked to show vaccination status as dangerous to personal freedom and anti-American.

Fox has also hyped the rejection of vaccine passports by Republican elected officials like Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.

Spokespeople for Fox Corporation and Fox News did not comment in response to questions Monday about why the right-wing talk channel has been so forcefully against vaccine passports while the company has itself implemented a version of one.

It's not the first time that Fox has been so brazenly hypocritical about coronavirus precautions.

While its television hosts railed against face masks, the company issued guidance recommending employees wear them. It also said it would require people attending tapings of host Greg Gutfeld's show to wear masks.

It's unclear whether Fox will require vaccinations when employees fully return to the office. Hundreds of Fox staffers are already back at work in some capacity. When CNN began to reopen its facilities in June, vaccinations were required in order to come in.

Fox has said that it hopes to fully reopen its offices after Labor Day."
Posted by: RgrF
Date: July 20, 2021 10:16AM
There's a Twitter move afoot to name the next mutation the Rupert Variant.
Posted by: deckeda
Date: July 20, 2021 01:12PM
Not to worry, Tucker Carlson is probably 3-4 days away from just shifting to complaining about how Biden is missing his desired target goal of vaccinations now.
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: July 20, 2021 01:17PM
deckeda
Not to worry, Tucker Carlson is probably 3-4 days away from just shifting to complaining about how Biden is missing his desired target goal of vaccinations now.

Exactly.

How did the Trumpies miss the obvious strategy? Take full credit for the swift development of this miraculous life saving vaccine, then blame Biden for slow implementation.
Posted by: AllGold
Date: July 20, 2021 03:38PM
Lemon Drop
While its television hosts railed against face masks, the company issued guidance recommending employees wear them. It also said it would require people attending tapings of host Greg Gutfeld's show to wear masks.

That is probably at least partly to protect people from the vile excrement that comes out of Gutfeld's mouth.

Posted by: Ted King
Date: July 20, 2021 07:48PM
Might be an odd place to post this but I think in the bigger context, it fits:

[www.npr.org]

More than 99% of recent deaths were among the unvaccinated, infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci said earlier this month on NBC's Meet the Press, while Walensky noted on Friday that unvaccinated people accounted for over 97% of hospitalizations.

I wonder if as the number of hospitalizations and deaths keep increasing if the fact of these statistics just become so overwhelming that only the hardest of the hard core anti-vaccers won't waver in their commitment to not get vaccinated. And I wonder if the media figures with a large following that are spewing falsehoods about Covid vaccines that lead to so many unnecessary deaths might begin to take on more and more heat for doing so as the numbers of the dead and hospitalized continue to climb.

e pluribus unum
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: July 22, 2021 09:52AM
Lemon Drop
deckeda

Exactly.

How did the Trumpies miss the obvious strategy? Take full credit for the swift development of this miraculous life saving vaccine, then blame Biden for slow implementation.

I had the same thought.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 118
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020