advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
'Profound Benefits': Tucker Carlson Says Vaccine 'Lowers' COVID Severity and Hospitalizations
Posted by: space-time
Date: July 24, 2021 04:44PM
[www.newsweek.com]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: 'Profound Benefits': Tucker Carlson Says Vaccine 'Lowers' COVID Severity and Hospitalizations
Posted by: RgrF
Date: July 24, 2021 06:18PM
Tucker Carlson travels, meets Montana man
“You are the worst human being known to mankind. I want you to know that.”
Re: 'Profound Benefits': Tucker Carlson Says Vaccine 'Lowers' COVID Severity and Hospitalizations
Posted by: space-time
Date: July 24, 2021 07:17PM
Nice! Especially in Montana.
Posted by: Ted King
Date: July 24, 2021 08:10PM
On July 20th I posted this:

[forums.macresource.com]

I wonder if as the number of hospitalizations and deaths keep increasing if the fact of these statistics just become so overwhelming that only the hardest of the hard core anti-vaccers won't waver in their commitment to not get vaccinated. And I wonder if the media figures with a large following that are spewing falsehoods about Covid vaccines that lead to so many unnecessary deaths might begin to take on more and more heat for doing so as the numbers of the dead and hospitalized continue to climb.

Might be seeing the answer to those questions coming into focus.

e pluribus unum
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: July 24, 2021 09:14PM
The actions of people such as Carlson have shown that the loss of life caused by their actions has absolutely no significance to them. None.

As I see it, the only thing that would move him to make this seemingly radical turnabout is that someone, friend or foe, has laid out before him a serious case for his personal civil or even criminal culpability in the ongoing deaths.

This is a man who has demonstrated a complete lack of humanity in night after night promulgating complete nonsense that if believed by enough people surely leads to loss of life. There is no compassion in him to move him to change, only self interest.

National Suicide Prevention Hotline tel:1-800-273-8255

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: July 24, 2021 09:40PM
Profound and Depraved indifference. By the act of using his media position to present and push the conspiracy theories, Mr. Carlson is criminally negligent in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans.

Can you IMAGINE the class action lawsuit ? I doubt even MurderDoch will be able to pay up.
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: July 25, 2021 07:59AM
Blankity Blank
As I see it, the only thing that would move him to make this seemingly radical turnabout is that someone, friend or foe, Faux Legal Department has laid out before him a serious case for his personal - and the people who sign his paychecks' - civil or even criminal culpability in the ongoing deaths.
Posted by: hal
Date: July 25, 2021 09:14PM
Date: July 25, 2021 09:44PM
Gubinatorial candidate and former Trump WH Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders:
Today July 25th I'm urging all Arkansans to get vaccinated.

?Are you vaccinated?

SHS: Yes, I'm vaccinated with the Trump Vaccine.

?When did you get your Vaccination?

SHS: Last February

?mad2 smiley?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2021 09:54PM by RgrF.
Date: July 25, 2021 09:52PM
RgrF
Gubiatorial candidate and former Trump WH Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders:
Today July 25th I'm urging all Arkansans to get vaccinated.

?Are you vaccinated?

SHS: Yes, I'm vaccinated.

?When did you get your Vaccination?

SHS: Last February

?mad2 smiley?

Why have you waited until now to tell us????
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: July 26, 2021 05:41AM
Ted King
On July 20th I posted this:

[forums.macresource.com]

I wonder if as the number of hospitalizations and deaths keep increasing if the fact of these statistics just become so overwhelming that only the hardest of the hard core anti-vaccers won't waver in their commitment to not get vaccinated. And I wonder if the media figures with a large following that are spewing falsehoods about Covid vaccines that lead to so many unnecessary deaths might begin to take on more and more heat for doing so as the numbers of the dead and hospitalized continue to climb.

Might be seeing the answer to those questions coming into focus.

[www.thedailybeast.com]

Hannity Makes Vax Stance ‘Very Clear’: ‘I Never Told Anyone to Get a Vaccine!’

The Fox News star, apparently incensed over the plaudits he’d recently received from liberals over his seeming endorsement of vaccines, set the record straight on Thursday night...

Fox seems to be trying to have it both ways, airing spots that promote vaccination, but still pushing the lie that it's some sort of evil scheme of the liberal elite.

Posted by: Speedy
Date: July 26, 2021 09:39AM
I’ll wait for Tucker to come around.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Posted by: GGD
Date: July 26, 2021 02:01PM
RgrF

I'm not seeing the "Trump Vaccine" on the CDC list, is this one of those scams like "Trump University".

[www.cdc.gov]
Date: July 26, 2021 02:48PM
GGD
RgrF

I'm not seeing the "Trump Vaccine" on the CDC list, is this one of those scams like "Trump University".

[www.cdc.gov]

Trying to have her cake and eat it too, she made the term up as a way of explaining her decision to right wing anti-vaxx voters.
Date: July 26, 2021 02:51PM
the 2020 election was the Trump vaccine...
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: July 26, 2021 10:16PM
I thought 20cc of Clorox was the 45* vaccine.

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody matters or nobody matters.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: bfd
Date: July 28, 2021 01:21PM
Too bad there isn't a real Trump vaccine… one that could just, you know, be dropped into the water…
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 136
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020