advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
LA County issues mandatory vaccination order...
Posted by: RgrF
Date: August 04, 2021 09:34PM
...110,000 employees by Oct 1. No provision for allowing unvaccinated to test. Medical, religious exemptions only.
popcorn smiley
Now to sit back and watch the weasels out there suddenly try to go religion shopping.

Maybe open a storefront? Make a little extra cash, Church of The Flying Spaghetti Monster FSM Ministerial Packet only $49.

Edit: to add link to county order

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2021 10:50PM by RgrF.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: LA County issues mandatory vaccination order...
Posted by: vision63
Date: August 04, 2021 10:23PM
Don't they have to get "regularly" tested? Once a week or something like that? Who would want to do that? Better get that medicine.
Posted by: Buzz
Date: August 04, 2021 11:24PM
It's a good start.

Now the rest of ya: Vax yo ASS ASAP!
Everywhere!
==
Posted by: Ca Bob
Date: August 05, 2021 03:09AM
Maybe we should bring back the equivalent of draft boards, where they get to decide whether you really qualify as a conscientious objector.

My guess is that the intent is that most people who have just been lazy or a little hesitant will get the shot, and the truly crazy ones will trade information about how to do a religious objection. Maybe they could get the vaccination rate up to 90 or 95%
Posted by: timg
Date: August 05, 2021 11:33AM
RgrF
...110,000 employees by Oct 1. No provision for allowing unvaccinated to test. Medical, religious exemptions only.
popcorn smiley
Now to sit back and watch the weasels out there suddenly try to go religion shopping.

Maybe open a storefront? Make a little extra cash, Church of The Flying Spaghetti Monster FSM Ministerial Packet only $49.

Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is pro-vax BTW.

FSM Stance on vaccinations

Skill without imagination is craftsmanship. Imagination without skill is Modern Art.
Date: August 05, 2021 12:43PM
timg
RgrF
popcorn smiley

Doesn't matter - a scam is just a scam. Wonder what the Scientology position is, probably OK with Vaxx as long as they aren't prescribed by psychiatrists huh?
Posted by: rgG
Date: August 05, 2021 01:14PM
timg
RgrF
popcorn smiley

In response to several recent inquiries as to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Australia’s, and indeed the Flying Spaghetti Monster’s, stance on vaccination we would like to state;

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is all for taking full advantage of medical treatments that are available. He approves of wooden legs for pirates whose legs have been lost to cannon fire, he approves of eye patches for sockets that are missing one, and so, where vaccinations are available to prevent scurvy dog sicknesses and others, He approves.

He is not known for suffering the bleating of fools gladly, and this includes the bleating of anti-vaxxers.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like more information.

Yours in Parmesan,
Tanya Watkins
Captain, Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Australia.

I added the bold, because I really like those parts. grinning smiley

Roswell, GA (Atlanta suburb)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2021 01:15PM by rgG.
Date: August 05, 2021 01:35PM
So my store front would probably represent their first apostate.
Posted by: PeterB
Date: August 05, 2021 01:35PM
rgG
timg
RgrF
popcorn smiley

In response to several recent inquiries as to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Australia’s, and indeed the Flying Spaghetti Monster’s, stance on vaccination we would like to state;

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is all for taking full advantage of medical treatments that are available. He approves of wooden legs for pirates whose legs have been lost to cannon fire, he approves of eye patches for sockets that are missing one, and so, where vaccinations are available to prevent scurvy dog sicknesses and others, He approves.

He is not known for suffering the bleating of fools gladly, and this includes the bleating of anti-vaxxers.

Yours in Parmesan,
Tanya Watkins

Raaaahhhh-men!

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Posted by: Buzz
Date: August 05, 2021 01:39PM
Ca Bob
Maybe we should bring back the equivalent of draft boards, where they get to decide whether you really qualify as a conscientious objector.

My guess is that the intent is that most people who have just been lazy or a little hesitant will get the shot, and the truly crazy ones will trade information about how to do a religious objection. Maybe they could get the vaccination rate up to 90 or 95%

So what's the deal at the Norther border these days?
Back in the 'Nam days it was pretty easy to go North to avoid the war....
==
Date: August 05, 2021 01:41PM
During COVID that border was harder to cross than the one in Laredo.
Posted by: samintx
Date: August 05, 2021 01:45PM
Ted was on TV spouting individual freedom. IMO you lose your freedom if you could infect my family.
Posted by: AllGold
Date: August 05, 2021 11:19PM
rgG
timg
RgrF
popcorn smiley

Yours in Parmesan,
Tanya Watkins

That almost had me literally ROTFL!

Posted by: August West
Date: August 06, 2021 04:57PM
RgrF
So my store front would probably represent their first apostate.

WOOT, it's a schism!

Apologies to the anonymous forum member affected by my previous sig pic. It was my personal pic of a country expressing great grief as their leader, one of the most recognized people in the world, lay on his deathbed 8 years ago, days before he died. Like a naif, I did not realize it was offensively political, I considered it an expression of deep emotion and a reminder of the mortal coil's nature; that we all, great and small, can only hope to make a difference in our short time here, no matter the personal cost.

I'll post another pic from my work in South Africa that is, hopefully, apolitical.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 109
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020