advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Convincing the unvaccinated, one body at a time...
Posted by: pdq
Date: August 18, 2021 01:42PM
So there was this couple in Texas; both the wife and the husband "didn't believe in vaccination", even as her cousin, an ICU nurse, tried to convince her.

Then the wife and her 4 kids (also unvaccinated) went to church camp together.

...days after Rodriguez and the children returned from a Christian church camp, [cousin] Jones’s worst fears became true. One by one, each member of the family — including Rodriguez’s husband, who did not attend camp because of work — tested positive for the coronavirus.

Can you guess where this story is going?

Lydia Rodriguez’s husband, Lawrence... died at the beginning of August. On Monday, Rodriguez died from COVID, a month after she got the virus.

After she came down with COVID, Lydia Rodriguez changed her mind about getting inoculated, said Jones, but by that time she was already in the ICU. “Before she got intubated, one of the last things she told her sister was, ‘Please make sure my children get vaccinated,’” Jones [said]...

Change "my children" to "my orphans"; aged 11, 16 and twins at 18. Apparently they're getting vaccinated now. I guess we can be glad of that.

cry smiley
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Convincing the unvaccinated, one body at a time...
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: August 18, 2021 02:06PM
More victims of the Qpublican party and their cult of death.
Posted by: p8712
Date: August 18, 2021 02:24PM
When Covid started I saw a comment that it was going to be like the Khmer Rouge. Everybody would know a victim of a countrywide disaster. I thought it was slightly extreme at the time, but it’s definitely come true.
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: August 18, 2021 04:02PM

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Pam
Guests: 82
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020