advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Oh great. DHS says white supremacists view Taliban as model for US civil war
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: September 01, 2021 03:20PM
Proud Boys and their ugly peers admire how Taliban took over Afghanistan, think white guys in the US could similarly take over the US govt.

On CNN just now
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Oh great. DHS says white supremacists view Taliban as model for US civil war
Posted by: wave rider
Date: September 01, 2021 04:36PM
I have heard the name “white Taliban” for some time…

=wr=
Re: Oh great. DHS says white supremacists view Taliban as model for US civil war
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: September 01, 2021 05:12PM

I heard that Supreme Leader Hibatullah Akhundzada has a tattoo of Roger Stone on his back
Posted by: steve...
Date: September 01, 2021 05:16PM
I've been thinking that Proud Boy types must get really turned on aroused by images of heavily armed Taliban men bossing people around.

Northern California Coast
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: September 01, 2021 06:43PM
Steve G.

I heard that Supreme Leader Hibatullah Akhundzada has a tattoo of Roger Stone on his back

Swap the lungee for a baseball cap and he would fit in with the Duck Dynasty crowd.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: deckeda
Date: September 02, 2021 06:46AM
Proud Boys don’t read news. The Taliban takeover was about as far removed from civil war as you can get. But the traditional ways of dividing Americans is working pretty well these days for Republicans, so I don’t know what complaints they’d have there.
Posted by: Lemon Drop
Date: September 05, 2021 07:21AM
deckeda
Proud Boys don’t read news. The Taliban takeover was about as far removed from civil war as you can get. But the traditional ways of dividing Americans is working pretty well these days for Republicans, so I don’t know what complaints they’d have there.

Can't agree with your first 2 sentences at all.

The founder of Proud Boys is a professional political commentator, writer, and co-founder of Vice magazine. They are haters not illiterates. They read news, they just dont like what they read.

Afganistan is in civil war, has been perpetually so.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 125
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020