advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
Expect a rush soon by old antivaxxers to get vaccinated
Posted by: Speedy
Date: September 01, 2021 06:35PM
At least those of the male gender. (Note the date on the byline.)

[www.usnews.com]

New Coronavirus Lingers in Penis and Could Cause Impotence

THURSDAY, May 13, 2021 (HealthDay News) -- Men now have one more compelling reason to get a COVID-19 vaccine — doctors suspect the new coronavirus could make it hard to perform in the bedroom.

How? Coronavirus infection is already known to damage blood vessels, and vessels that supply blood to the penis appear to be no exception.

Researchers armed with an electron microscope found coronavirus particles in @#$%& tissue samples taken from two former COVID-19 patients who became impotent following their infection, which had occurred six and eight months earlier.

Further study revealed evidence of blood vessel damage in the penises of the COVID-19 patients, compared to two other men with erectile dysfunction who'd never been infected, the researchers reported May 7 in the World Journal of Men's Health.

"We found that the virus affects the blood vessels that supply the penis, causing erectile dysfunction," said senior researcher Dr. Ranjith Ramasamy, director of the reproductive urology program at the University of Miami's Miller School of Medicine. "The blood vessels themselves malfunction and are not able to provide enough blood to enter the penis for an erection."

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Expect a rush soon by old antivaxxers to get vaccinated
Posted by: graylocks
Date: September 01, 2021 06:48PM
So the male anti-vax population won’t be having any fun and won’t be able to reproduce?

Sounds like a win-win to me.

"Success isn't about how much money you make. It is about the difference you make in people's lives."--Michelle Obama
Posted by: wave rider
Date: September 01, 2021 06:48PM
smiley-shocked003 argh

Well, perhaps 50% of the old antivaxxers…

=wr=
Posted by: Lizabeth
Date: September 01, 2021 07:07PM
I guess there will be a run on blue pills as well….
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: September 01, 2021 07:41PM
I’m not so sure.
You’d think all the magnet-wearing alternative medicine crowd would have been drawn to the possibility of being magnetized, but nooooo…they ran for the hills when the whole magnetization nonsense came out.
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: September 01, 2021 07:49PM
Expect a rush soon by old females to become antivaxxers

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.” -- François de La Rochefoucauld

"Those who cannot accept the past are condemned to revise it." -- Geo. Mathias
Posted by: Don C
Date: September 01, 2021 07:59PM
A local men's clinic is promising results by using sound waves (I think) to improve those very blood vessels. Could be good news for them.
Posted by: DinerDave
Date: September 01, 2021 08:21PM
graylocks
So the male anti-vax population won’t be having any fun and won’t be able to reproduce?

smiley-laughing001

Dave

Welcome to Dave's BBQ!

Many have eaten here....

Few have died
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: September 01, 2021 08:59PM
The antivaxxers are dying out … rather rapidly…
Posted by: mattkime
Date: September 01, 2021 09:53PM
Why would they suddenly get vaccinated when "they never get sick" and "heard its not that bad" and "don't understand why liberals are being such babies"

Posted by: RgrF
Date: September 02, 2021 12:28AM
Don C
A local men's clinic is promising results by using sound waves (I think) to improve those very blood vessels. Could be good news for them.

Good news for that clinic's bottom line at least until somebody catches up with them.
Posted by: deckeda
Date: September 02, 2021 06:50AM
RgrF
Don C

Good news for that clinic's bottom line at least until somebody catches up with them.

Seems like someone discovered a new use for an ultrasonic bath machine and tried it out one day when the rest of the office was out at lunch.

“You can clean your jewelry, and your jewels!” I think it’s a tag line that’ll sell.
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: September 02, 2021 08:11AM
graylocks

I saw one post on facebook that said "While you're taking animal dewormer, be sure to have yourself spayed or neutered."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 87
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020