advertisement
Forums

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the 'Friendly' Political Ranting forum
People are going to take ivermectin, recover from covid, and swear it was the ivermectin
Posted by: mattkime
Date: September 01, 2021 09:50PM
That, of course, assumes it doesn't do a damn thing.

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: People are going to take ivermectin, recover from covid, and swear it was the ivermectin
Posted by: Speedy
Date: September 01, 2021 09:53PM
More power to them. Most people recover without doing anything. Except for those 630,000 dead and millions hospitalized.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Re: People are going to take ivermectin, recover from covid, and swear it was the ivermectin
Posted by: p8712
Date: September 01, 2021 10:08PM
There’s always the ones that get acute kidney injury and will require dialysis for the rest of their lives.
Date: September 01, 2021 10:28PM
p8712
There’s always the ones that get acute kidney injury and will require dialysis for the rest of their lives.

Yes, I read about that; nasty and expensive business. Too bad we don’t have some way to prevent people from getting COVID45…

Posted by: Racer X
Date: September 02, 2021 01:28AM
And once every 10K to 20K automobile crashes with fatalities, someone NOT wearing a seat belt survives.

Me, I wear a seat belt.

I am not, nor have I ever been, a barnyard animal with worms. Now, I might, that is MIGHT, take my cats' dewormer, as they are chicken flavored tablets, and smell decent.

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)
Date: September 02, 2021 03:17AM
Speedy
p8712

Yes, I read about that; nasty and expensive business. Too bad we don’t have some way to prevent people from getting COVID45…

The article:

[www.nytimes.com]

Posted by: SDGuy
Date: September 02, 2021 09:28AM
I thought bloodletting was the preferred way to cure diseases - you know, to keep the bodily humours in balance...how can a patient possibly recover if there's an imbalance in their humours?!??
Posted by: samintx
Date: September 02, 2021 10:32AM
Speedy
p8712

If there was only a vaccine they could take. Well, maybe in the future. smiley-shocked003
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 81
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020